GREAT AGAIN: Unemployment Rate Lowest Since 1969 -- 3.7%

In reality, there are 170 million Americans unemployed
Only if you include children and those that are retired.
Trump did when he complained about Obama’s numbers

Why can’t I?
I was correcting the statement. I don't care who said it. If you or anyone says it, you are lying.
Our President would not lie to us about something as important as unemployment numbers

If he would lie about Obama’s numbers....why wouldn’t he lie about his own?

Whether you love or hate him, Trump’s ascendancy to the presidency was a once-in-a-century miracle. He was literally the Man Without a Party, yet beat 16 primary competitors and an opponent whose victory was her “manifest destiny.” It was a political feat unequaled in history.
It also exposed a glaring weakness in our political system when the people are not the ones that elect the POTUS. Drumpf lost the popular vote.

We aren't a Democracy for very good reasons. We're a Republic. Pure Democracy = Mob Rule. That's why our Founding Fathers built our country the way they did. Without the Electoral College, the Mobs would rule the country. Smaller States would have no representation.

Our Founding Fathers were incredibly brilliant in how they made sure to protect the minority. It's what makes our country stand out from the rest. Our nation was truly built on representation and justice for all.
Smaller states have senators just like everyone else.

Our System prevents Mob Rule. Pure Democracy isn't all it's cracked up to be. It can be very dangerous. The minority has to be protected. Our Founding Fathers got it right. Our System is the most unique and successful System ever created.

Whether you love or hate him, Trump’s ascendancy to the presidency was a once-in-a-century miracle. He was literally the Man Without a Party, yet beat 16 primary competitors and an opponent whose victory was her “manifest destiny.” It was a political feat unequaled in history.
It also exposed a glaring weakness in our political system when the people are not the ones that elect the POTUS. Drumpf lost the popular vote.

We aren't a Democracy for very good reasons. We're a Republic. Pure Democracy = Mob Rule. That's why our Founding Fathers built our country the way they did. Without the Electoral College, the Mobs would rule the country. Smaller States would have no representation.

Our Founding Fathers were incredibly brilliant in how they made sure to protect the minority. It's what makes our country stand out from the rest. Our nation was truly built on representation and justice for all.

Our System prevents Mob Rule. Pure Democracy isn't all it's cracked up to be. It can be very dangerous. The minority has to be protected. Our Founding Fathers got it right. Our System is the most unique and successful System ever created.
That remains to be seen. There are other systems that have lasted way longer than this one. The Egyptian dynasties come to mind.

That remains to be seen. There are other systems that have lasted way longer than this one. The Egyptian dynasties come to mind.

Pure Democracy doesn't = Equality and Justice. It's a dangerous Mob-Rule System. Our Founding Fathers really must have had divine inspiration. They created the greatest System ever.

Pure Democracy doesn't = Equality and Justice. It's a dangerous Mob-Rule System. Our Founding Fathers really must have had divine inspiration. They created the greatest System ever.
They didnt have divine inspiration They borrowed concepts from other cultures including the indigenous people right here in the US.

Those U3 numbers are just made up

Trump told us so

Aww, y'all wingnuts are so butthurt over Trump making America great again. That's so pathetic. I actually feel for y'all. :)

BLS just makes those numbers up
That is what Trump told us

What is Trump doing about the 170 million people not working?

Wow, pretty sad the lowest Unemployment in 50yrs upsets you so much. You got probs, kid. Maybe take a break from Politics for awhile. It'll likely improve your mental health. Take care.
Fake news

How do you account for 170 million not working?

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for supper

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for supper

Most folks have been misled on Pure Democracy. They don't realize it's a very dangerous Mob-Rule System. Our Founding Fathers understood that very well. That's why they set the country up the way they did. We're a Republic that protects the minority. We aren't a Pure Democracy for very good reason.

Why can’t I?
I was correcting the statement. I don't care who said it. If you or anyone says it, you are lying.
OMG are you calling Trump a liar??????
If he said that, indeed I am. Whats the problem?

You don't know what Trump said about the unemployment numbers before he was President?
Not in detail. No. What does it matter?

In reality, there are 170 million Americans unemployed

Why can’t I?
Our President would not lie to us about something as important as unemployment numbers

If he would lie about Obama’s numbers....why wouldn’t he lie about his own?
Maybe you don't understand what I said. If he did that, then yes he lied. I don't understand what you don't get.

Forum List

Back