GREAT AGAIN: Unemployment Rate Lowest Since 1969 -- 3.7%

Wow, right on! The Hispanic Unemployment Rate also just hit an all-time low of 4.5%. :dance:

Unemployment Rate drops to a point not seen in almost 50 years.

The unemployment rate fell two-tenths of a percentage point to 3.7 percent, the lowest level since December 1969.

"The labor market is in excellent shape heading into the end of 2018, perhaps the best it has been in 50 years," said Gus Faucher, chief economist at PNC. "Job growth was a bit softer in September, but some of that was from Hurricane Florence, and it should bounce back through the rest of 2018 and into 2019."...

Job growth slumps in September, but the unemployment rate hits the lowest level since 1969
DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Just keeping the trend for the last 8 years going...

upload_2018-10-5_14-32-42.png

We saved the planet from an eternity of darkness when Hillary lost.

It's like when Frodo threw the ring into Mount Doom.

Hillary is the Ring. Trump is Frodo. Mount Doom is a bottle of vodka and a bottle of Opioids

How did Trump fuck up the environment so bad so quickly? That's what I am SUPER curious about.

How did Trump fuck up the environment so bad so quickly? That's what I am SUPER curious about.
I want to know how he increased deficits so quickly. This economy is going on the credit card.

He signed the awful lbudget that Congress passed to him. That's how he did it.

He should tell them to bite his wire unless they send him a budget with across the board 25% cuts, but he is a POPULIST, he is not a CONSERVATIVE.

I am just happy he isn't Hillary.

I want to know how he increased deficits so quickly. This economy is going on the credit card.

He should tell them to bite his wire unless they send him a budget with across the board 25% cuts, but he is a POPULIST, he is not a CONSERVATIVE.

And yet he gets applauded.

Trump did when he complained about Obama’s numbers

Why can’t I?
I was correcting the statement. I don't care who said it. If you or anyone says it, you are lying.
OMG are you calling Trump a liar??????
If he said that, indeed I am. Whats the problem?

You don't know what Trump said about the unemployment numbers before he was President?
Not in detail. No. What does it matter?

Right. Nothing matters.

I was correcting the statement. I don't care who said it. If you or anyone says it, you are lying.
OMG are you calling Trump a liar??????
If he said that, indeed I am. Whats the problem?

You don't know what Trump said about the unemployment numbers before he was President?
Not in detail. No. What does it matter?

Right. Nothing matters.
You are obviously learning impaired.

You are conflating the budget and monetary policy and regulations and you are making the budget only about the lower taxes causing a deficit in the short term.

I say cut taxes a good amount and cut the ever loving shit out of Federal Spending

More people working means more people to tax. I think the deficit will be lower soon. Cut the FED BUDGET by a billion a year and it will be way less, won't it?

... I think the deficit will be lower soon. ...

What do you base this on? The deficit is growing monthly, why would it get lower soon? It grew 91.2% from FY17 to FY18.

The tax base growing and I know that when the Dems win the House, they will cut spending, right?

Of course they will not. Neither major party supports cutting spending. They only difference on what they want to spend money on

Those U3 numbers are just made up

Trump told us so

Aww, y'all wingnuts are so butthurt over Trump making America great again. That's so pathetic. I actually feel for y'all. :)

Yes...NEWSFLASH TO ANYONE.

If you are upset when America is doing well economically and more people are working, you are a cvnt. STRAIGHT UP.

Is that why the Republicans were complaining that the falling rate under Obama was not real? The rate fell under Obama and Trump and neither had anything to do with it.

You are conflating the budget and monetary policy and regulations and you are making the budget only about the lower taxes causing a deficit in the short term.

I say cut taxes a good amount and cut the ever loving shit out of Federal Spending

More people working means more people to tax. I think the deficit will be lower soon. Cut the FED BUDGET by a billion a year and it will be way less, won't it?
Given the growth of deficits I'd say cut spending, then taxes. Repubs cut taxes and increased spending.

I TOLD YOU Trump would make Obama look like a rank amateur. Good job President Trump :eusa_clap:
He is trying hard to beat Obama’s deficits.

Awe, do you have sour grapes? Unemployment at historic lows, be glad for your fellow Americans even if this makes Obama look like the no experience hack that he was.
Awe I bet you used to pretend to be fiscally responsible.

Yes I take every legal opportunity to avoid paying taxes.

Forum List

Back