GREAT AGAIN: Unemployment Rate Lowest Since 1969 -- 3.7%

How did Trump fuck up the environment so bad so quickly? That's what I am SUPER curious about.
I want to know how he increased deficits so quickly. This economy is going on the credit card.

He signed the awful lbudget that Congress passed to him. That's how he did it.

He should tell them to bite his wire unless they send him a budget with across the board 25% cuts, but he is a POPULIST, he is not a CONSERVATIVE.

I am just happy he isn't Hillary.
And yet he gets applauded.

You are conflating the budget and monetary policy and regulations and you are making the budget only about the lower taxes causing a deficit in the short term.

I say cut taxes a good amount and cut the ever loving shit out of Federal Spending

More people working means more people to tax. I think the deficit will be lower soon. Cut the FED BUDGET by a billion a year and it will be way less, won't it?
When???When the fuck has your worthless, America hating party EVER cut spending

Communists don't cut spending. I think that poster is smoking too much of what Soros' Pussy Haters are smoking. They craaaazy. :cuckoo:

Wow, right on! The Hispanic Unemployment Rate also just hit an all-time low of 4.5%. :dance:

Unemployment Rate drops to a point not seen in almost 50 years.

The unemployment rate fell two-tenths of a percentage point to 3.7 percent, the lowest level since December 1969.

"The labor market is in excellent shape heading into the end of 2018, perhaps the best it has been in 50 years," said Gus Faucher, chief economist at PNC. "Job growth was a bit softer in September, but some of that was from Hurricane Florence, and it should bounce back through the rest of 2018 and into 2019."...

Job growth slumps in September, but the unemployment rate hits the lowest level since 1969
DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Okay, now let's think long term.... will this be sustained? No, the US is a boom and bust economy. It's a short term political fix system.

Wow, right on! The Hispanic Unemployment Rate also just hit an all-time low of 4.5%. :dance:

The unemployment rate fell two-tenths of a percentage point to 3.7 percent, the lowest level since December 1969.

"The labor market is in excellent shape heading into the end of 2018, perhaps the best it has been in 50 years," said Gus Faucher, chief economist at PNC. "Job growth was a bit softer in September, but some of that was from Hurricane Florence, and it should bounce back through the rest of 2018 and into 2019."...

Job growth slumps in September, but the unemployment rate hits the lowest level since 1969
DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Okay, now let's think long term.... will this be sustained? No, the US is a boom and bust economy. It's a short term political fix system.

Maybe so, but you gotta enjoy riding the wave. It is gonna crash, but it's about enjoying the moment.

How did Trump fuck up the environment so bad so quickly? That's what I am SUPER curious about.
By duping assholes like you that Climate Chane is fake news. By cutting regulations & allowing more pollution.

Republican have been doing it for years. Because you all are too fucking stupid to believe the science.

Real scientists know that science is never settled. They welcome tests on their theories.

Is Pluto a planet? The science was settled, right?

If the science on man made global warming is settled, why do they keep changing the empirical data?

I know, I know...we are all going to die because Trump is in office.

Please share with the class how your day to day life has gotten worse under Trump, specifically.

When you wake up in the morning, how has Trump adversely affected your day empirically?

Last edited:
By duping assholes like you that Climate Chane is fake news. By cutting regulations & allowing more pollution.

Republican have been doing it for years. Because you all are too fucking stupid to believe the science.

Real scientists know that science is never settled. They welcome tests on their theories.

If the science on man made global warming is settled, why do they keep changing the empirical data?

Please share with the class how your day to day life has gotten worse under Trump, specifically.

When you wake up in the morning, how has Trump adversely affected your day empirically?

You're speaking common sense and logic. Not gonna compute with radicalized Democrat nutters. Nice try though. :thup:

You're speaking common sense and logic. Not gonna compute with radicalized Democrat nutters. Nice try though. :thup:

Notice that no one replied, because they know their lives have not changed for the worse in any way at all.

Notice that no one replied, because they know their lives have not changed for the worse in any way at all.

Yup.

Ignore science because in the future, something might change.

'Instead believe a fat assed Orange POS.

Republican thinking at its best.

Fuck you.

Meanwhile the clock is ticking as the planet keeps heating up. Oh Wait, You arer too fucking stupid to see that. My mistake.

You assholes are so GD stupid you condemn your 0wn children to a more difficult life. And for what???? So you can get a $20- a month tax cut being eaten by rising gas prices?

Really?

Trump has pissed off foreign leaders, He has caused the pricing of US manufactured good to increase. I export US made products & have to compete on the world marketplace. Trump is costing us US sales and causing lower profits on what orders we get. He is trying to end protections from pre-existing conditions which will mean my wife can't buy a policy. He is increasing pollution. He is allowing chemicals in agriculture that not only causes cancer in people but kill off honey bees,. I know you are stupid but we need honey bees.

Trump is a fraud. A Con Man. He lies every fucking day & you bend over & say "give me some more"

My God, Trumpettes are the dumbest people on the fucking planet. And Trump is laughing at you as he keeps putting our money in his bank account.

Now lets talk about the debt.

Fuck you.

Meanwhile the clock is ticking as the planet keeps heating up. Oh Wait, You arer too fucking stupid to see that. My mistake.

You assholes are so GD stupid you condemn your 0wn children to a more difficult life. And for what???? So you can get a $20- a month tax cut being eaten by rising gas prices?

Really?

Trump has pissed off foreign leaders, He has caused the pricing of US manufactured good to increase. I export US made products & have to compete on the world marketplace. Trump is costing us US sales and causing lower profits on what orders we get. He is trying to end protections from pre-existing conditions which will mean my wife can't buy a policy. He is increasing pollution. He is allowing chemicals in agriculture that not only causes cancer in people but kill off honey bees,. I know you are stupid but we need honey bees.

Trump is a fraud. A Con Man. He lies every fucking day & you bend over & say "give me some more"

My God, Trumpettes are the dumbest people on the fucking planet. And Trump is laughing at you as he keeps putting our money in his bank account.

So your day to day like has changed to the negative how, specifically?

I missed that in your psychotic rant.

Thanks for saying,”Fuck you”directly to me. That always bolsters your argument when you bring solid empirical evidence to the table like that.

Your emotional rant only confirms that your day to day has not changed...thanks for participating.

You really nailed me with the “Fuck you”....it was brilliant. Kudos to you.

Fuck you.

Really?

Thanks for saying,”Fuck you”directly to me. That always bolsters your argument when you bring solid empirical evidence to the table like that.

Your emotional rant only confirms that your day to day has not changed...thanks for participating.

You probably miss a lot with your head so far up Trump's ass.

He is running up the debt
He is allowing for more pollution.
He is allowing dangerous chemicals to be used in agriculture that cause cancer in people & kill honey bees.
His ignorance in Climate Change will make my children & grandchildren's life more difficult.
He is trying to eliminate protections for preexisting conditions & my wife will become uninsurable
He is stealing our tax dollars & lining his pockets
He is making it difficult to deal with other countries.
His tariffs have cost me over $5,000 in three months. not counting lost orders.
Gas prices have gone up & will rise further because of Trump
He is trying to get us into a war with Iran who he is putting back on the path to a nuclear weapon
He is in live with an evil murderous dictator ion NK
He is a liar setting a bad example for children along with his name calling
Thinking about how easily he duped assholes like you is making me ill.

Fuck you.

Really?

He is allowing dangerous chemicals to be used in agriculture that cause cancer in people & kill honey bees.
His ignorance in Climate Change will make my children & grandchildren's life more difficult.
He is trying to eliminate protections for preexisting conditions & my wife will become uninsurable
He is trying to get us into a war with Iran who he is putting back on the path to a nuclear weapon

So when you wake up, your daily life is changed how since January 2017?

Thanks for the asshole blast. You are clearly a well adjusted individual.

Do you cry yourself to sleep every night, or do you wait until you wake up to cry?

All the fear mongering that Dimms tried during ththe election are not coming true and that was their WORST fear.

I keep missing in your posts about how your day to day life has been negatively impacted since Trump was sworn in.

Lay out your day on Jan. 19th, 2017 and compare it to Jan 21st 2017.

Last edited:

Fuck you.

Really?

Lowest Unemployment in 50yrs? Yeah, i'll take that. Trump's doing the job. So I don't give a damn what Communists/Democrats and foreigners think. He's lookin out for American Citizens first. That's his job. Good on em. :thup:

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®
This isn't making us great again. First of all, unemployment was really low when Obama left office. What did you guys say? That unemployment rate wasn't real you said. So why is it real now?

Also, so what everyone is working? Are these workers going to be able to retire? Are they saving any money?

65% of Americans save little or nothing—and half could end up struggling in retirement

The millennial disadvantage is real: Most millennials are worse off financially than parents

And it's not like their parents are doing all that great either.

You have not made America great again. My grandmother was pretty poor but she owned her own home and died with $100K in the bank. She saved, had good social security and medicare and got decent interest on her $100K so she could live off it. Show me America is great again for the 65% of Americans who have little or no savings. It's not.

My dad got a job at Ford with a highschool degree. He has a pension, great healthcare, savings, etc. This America does not exist anymore. This is when America was great. But you cons said these workers made too much so you sent their jobs overseas.

Fuck you.

Really?

Lowest Unemployment in 50yrs? Yeah, i'll take that. Trump's doing the job. So I don't give a damn what Communists/Democrats and foreigners think. He's lookin out for American Citizens first. That's his job. Good on em. :thup:

I could go to the bank & borrow $200K on my house.

I could live high on the hog.

Then the payments come due.

During a recession, it is common to borrow money to boost the economy. These are called stimulus actions. You borrow money & pass it out so people will spend it in the economy. The gains are temporary but enough to get through a tough time.

Good shit happens when you borrow 1.5 trillion & pump it into the economy. Until the debt comes through.

Trump gave most of the tax cuts to the wealthy (including him) & well off corporations (including his).

Trump is leading us on a path towards economic disaster and You are too stupid to see it.

Fuck you.

Really?

So when you wake up, your daily life is changed how since January 2017?

Thanks for the asshole blast. You are clearly a well adjusted individual.

Do you cry yourself to sleep every night, or do you wait until you wake up to cry?

All the fear mongering that Dimms tried during ththe election are not coming true and that was their WORST fear.

I keep missing in your posts about how your day to day life has been negatively impacted since Trump was sworn in.

Lay out your day on Jan. 19th, 2017 and compare it to Jan 21st 2017.

There was that gross embarrassment that there were enough stupid racist ignorant people to actually elect a POS like Donald Trump. A proven fraud, business cheat, woman assaulter, adulterer, liar that cheated our country out 0f millions of dollars.

But hey. I guarantee a POIS like you just loves it.

Fuck you.

Really?

During a recession, it is common to borrow money to boost the economy. These are called stimulus actions. You borrow money & pass it out so people will spend it in the economy. The gains are temporary but enough to get through a tough time.

Good shit happens when you borrow 1.5 trillion & pump it into the economy. Until the debt comes through.

Trump gave most of the tax cuts to the wealthy (including him) & well off corporations (including his).

Trump is leading us on a path towards economic disaster and You are too stupid to see it.

The Debt is an entirely different issue. It's pretty obvious the Swamp Creatures are addicted to spending other peoples' money. Trump can't change that. But hey, if you wanna start your own thread on the Debt issue, please feel free.

Fuck you.

Really?

The Debt is an entirely different issue. It's pretty obvious the Swamp Creatures are addicted to spending other peoples' money. Trump can't change that. But hey, if you wanna start your own thread on the Debt issue, please feel free.
The debt is related. Think for a change.

Forum List

Back