BREAKING: Supreme Court rules Trump is entitled to some immunity in Jan. 6 case

They are well on their way, and were just handed a very Christmas present.
All the felons in the possibly incoming "administration" are definitely licking their chops.

I would say that this is like some movie, but the plot isn't particularly believable.

All the felons in the possibly incoming "administration" are definitely licking their chops.

I would say that this is like some movie, but the plot isn't particularly believable.

If this were a movie everyone would walk out calling it too fake.

It is the world we live in.

I truly feel bad for the shit we are leaving the future generations to deal with.

Absolutely. He should do it immediately and cement his legacy.
I got just the piece for him.

main-qimg-769f2f6ac1ceadc537c78dc51a5f09b7.webp

Gotta wait until the criminal slob gets his passport back, so it can be done overseas.

Had them since mid August 2022...........try and keep up.

Well, that's by far my biggest concern here, our kids.

This won't affect me much, if at all. But my kids? Daughters? Yeah, not good.

For sure.

My wife and I were just talking about this this morning, we are a upper middle class, white, heterosexual couple.

None of these ruling have much impact on our lives, whomever wins in Nov will have very little impact on us.

But it is not just about us. It is about our kids, it is about the gay married couples we know that could lose the right to be married, it is about trans people I know.

Biden has been impeached and he is not in prison.

H.Res.57 - Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, President of the ...

View attachment 970019
Congress.gov
https://www.congress.gov › bill › house-resolution

Summary of H.Res.57 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States, for abuse of power by enabling bribery and ...

Biden has not been impeached, are you this fucking stupid. There has to be trial in the House for him to be impeached. But your beloved party has not done that.

And then, he would have to be found guilty in the Senate for the legal system to be able to do anything to him. Something that has never happened in our history.

'Fringe legal theory'...............LOL

Go by the rule book or go pound sand.

You know, the infamous speech where He supposedly incited a riot is an official act................ :eek: :eek: :eek:

Another horrible day for leftards which means it’s a great day for America.
At least we won't have to listen to MAGAts whining anymore about Joe "weaponizing his Justice Department for election interference" because the SCOTUS just ruled that's ok.
Completely acceptable and legal.

More power implies NEW POWERS. Please cite these new powers that previous president's didn't have.
Keep in Mind Obama even MURDERED US citizens overseas and Clinton murdered them in Waco.

So what new powers?

Read my replies. I already answered and addressed your points.

Forum List

Back