BREAKING: Supreme Court rules Trump is entitled to some immunity in Jan. 6 case

Which is the catch 22 of this ruling.

If it is determined to be an official action, it cannot be illegal for the POTUS to do.

Over the last few days the SCOTUS has basically given the Judicial branch more power than the other two put together .

Not in the case of the fake electors. Dozens have been indicted on related charges and there's a good chance some, if not most, will be convicted. That will prove crimes were committed which means Trump would have facilitated criminal activity. I don't see a court determining that being official capacity of a president.

You don't even believe that.

You guys are so willing to make yourself look retarded, for a fat old waist who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Sad.
I realize it's a hard pill to swallow to find out that democrat elites have to you about Biden. You were warned about everything concerning Biden and it's all come true right before your eyes.

Not in the case of the fake electors. Dozens have been indicted on related charges and there's a good chance some, if not most, will be convicted. That will prove crimes were committed which means Trump would have facilitated criminal activity. I don't see a court determining that being official capacity of a president.
Hundreds of Jan 6 convictions just got over turned. You didn't know that?

No, you're the liar. You say dumbass shit you don't even believe.

That's lying.
How so? I wasn't the one that said hunters laptop was Russian disinformation. I wasn't the one that said Biden had nothing to do with his sons business. I wasn't the one who said Biden was mentally fit. I never even said any of that happened. But you have defended it making you and all leftists the liars

Bad memory, huh? Re-read, I guess.
What you're avoiding
I wasn't the one that said hunters laptop was Russian disinformation. I wasn't the one that said Biden had nothing to do with his sons business. I wasn't the one who said Biden was mentally fit. I never even said any of that happened. But you have defended it making you and all leftists the liars

Forum List

Back