BREAKING: Supreme Court rules Trump is entitled to some immunity in Jan. 6 case

I didn't avoid anything. I called out your lie immediately. I even quoted it.
I wasn't the one that said hunters laptop was Russian disinformation. I wasn't the one that said Biden had nothing to do with his sons business. I wasn't the one who said Biden was mentally fit. I never even said any of that happened. But you have defended it making you and all leftists the liars

#1 Electoral College Electors are chosen by a manner consistent with the legislatures enacted laws prior to election day. These electors are then certified by the States Executive Authority to the the ONLY electors from that state that will be counted during the Joint Session of Congress. Therefore a "fake elector" is one NOT existing under the States law and one not certified by the States Executive Authority (most states its the governor, but there may be one or two where it is the State Secretary of State). In no state in the union are EC Electors selected by the party, certified by the party, and sent to Congress to be counted.

#2 As someone that held a TS/SBI clearance I've never claimed it was OK for Biden to have classified materials. He should have been charged with the indictment moving forward once either impeached or at the end of his term.

#3 Trump wasn't charged for "having" classified documents. He could have returned them voluntarily * * OR * * complied with the federal court subpoena to return them. He didn't he conspired to hide documents and evade the court order. He's not charged with "having" (just like Biden and Pence - you seem to have forgot about Pence), he's charged with willfully failing to return when so ordered.

My opinion is charge them and throw a few in jail and maybe politicians will start taking national defense information seriously.

WW
You never said why alternant electors are illegal....

Not in the case of the fake electors. Dozens have been indicted on related charges and there's a good chance some, if not most, will be convicted. That will prove crimes were committed which means Trump would have facilitated criminal activity. I don't see a court determining that being official capacity of a president.
But for what?....

I said hundreds which is what the link shows. The exact same thing smith went after trump for.

Also noted is most were charged with multiple offenses and others who had this charge dropped didn't get prosecuted for lesser crimes which would now be in force.

Lie.

And even if true, irrelevant.

So even when your lies are granted, you're still wrong.

That's how wrong you are.

Forum List

Back