BREAKING: Supreme Court rules Trump is entitled to some immunity in Jan. 6 case

I got just the piece for him.

main-qimg-769f2f6ac1ceadc537c78dc51a5f09b7.webp

Had them since mid August 2022...........try and keep up.
If so, he can't use it. He isn't allowed to leave the country while out on bail. And I thought he forfeited his passport when released in bail.

So what? So we will have another corrupt court like we have now? That's not much of a threat, big guy.
It’s pretty 50/50 now.. supposed “conservative causes” have been ruled against plenty by this court. I think you were just used to a leftist court, and now a normal one seems radically conservative to you

Yes, good job SCOTUS, we now have a king instead of a president.
All right drama queen, if the SCOTUS didn't rule the way they did.
Clinton in jail for bombing an aspirin factory.
Bush for no weapons of mass destruction.
Obama for killing an American by drone.
Biden for open borders.
The hatred for Trump has shown how stupid you loons really are.

All right drama queen, if the SCOTUS didn't rule the way they did.
Clinton in jail for bombing an aspirin factory.
Bush for no weapons of mass destruction.
Obama for killing an American by drone.
Biden for open borders.

you say that like it would be a bad thing.

thats not an official act of POTUS,,
That's not what SCOTUS just ruled. Even IF the Biden Admin. DOJ has been coordinating with Trump's various prosecutors the SCOTUS just ruled that's fine. Joe Biden has immunity for any conversations he may have with his AG and for any actions his DOJ may take against Trump.
For instance IF Trump should prevail in November and it is determined he cheated by having loyal MAGAts counting and certifying votes improperly at county and state levels across the country then Biden has authority to round them all up (including Trump) and imprison them for the sake of election integrity.

That's not what SCOTUS just ruled. Even IF the Biden Admin. DOJ has been coordinating with Trump's various prosecutors the SCOTUS just ruled that's fine. Joe Biden has immunity for any conversations he may have with his AG and for any actions his DOJ may take against Trump.
For instance IF Trump should prevail in November and it is determined he cheated by having loyal MAGAts counting and certifying votes improperly at county and state levels across the country then Biden has authority to round them all up (including Trump) and imprison them for the sake of election integrity.
I never said anything about conversations,,,

its the act itself I was talking about,,

as for the alternate electors being counted,,
thats a legal precedent thats been done before and perfectly legal,,

Oh snap!!!

View attachment 969963

5 min ago

Scathing Sotomayor dissent: "The President is now a king above the law"​

Justice Sonia Sotomayor did not hold back in her dissent.

“Let the President violate the law, let him exploit the trappings of his office for personal gain, let him use his official power for evil ends. Because if he knew that he may one day face liability for breaking the law, he might not be as bold and fearless as we would like him to be. That is the majority’s message today. Even if these nightmare scenarios never play out, and I pray they never do, the damage has been done. The relationship between the President and the people he serves has shifted irrevocably. In every use of official power, the President is now a king above the law.”
“Orders the Navy’s Seal Team 6 to assassinate a political rival? Immune. Organizes a military coup to hold onto power? Immune. Takes a bribe in exchange for a pardon? Immune. Immune, immune, immune.”
“Let the President violate the law, let him exploit the trappings of his office for personal gain, let him use his official power for evil ends. Because if he knew that he may one day face liability for breaking the law, he might not be as bold and fearless as we would like him to be. That is the majority’s message today.”
Roberts addresses her:
"The dissents’ positions in the end boil down to ignoring the Constitution’s separation of powers and the Court’s precedent and instead fear mongering on the basis of extreme hypotheticals about a future where the President “feels empowered to violate federal criminal law.” The dissents overlook the more likely prospect of an Executive Branch that cannibalizes itself, with each successive President free to prosecute his predecessors, yet unable to boldly and fearlessly carry out his duties for fear that he may be next…. The enfeebling of the Presidency and our Government that would result from such a cycle of factional strife is exactly what the Framers intended to avoid.'

When Democrat brag they impeached Trump, get them to read this again.

You seem to not understand what impeachment is.

When a bill to impeach is filed, clears committee and voted on to go the the floor of the house, then the gains approval by a majority of the House members. That is impeachment. That happened twice with FPOTUS45 Trump.

When a bill to impeach is filed, stalls in committee and doesn't got to the House floor for a general vote. That is not impeachment. That's where we are with POTUS46.

Being able to read and understand what your own link it telling you is something both DEMs and GOPs should understand.

Trump Impeachment = 2
Biden Impeachment = 0 (as of today)

WW

Last edited:
The Constitution gives authority to Congress (Article I, Section 2) to discipline a President in the President's official duties or failure to do his official duty and nobody else. You can't get around that with the 10th Amendment.
During this thread abortion was brought up. I was addressing that.

Forum List

Back