Democrats Warn: Immunity Decision Will Let Presidents Go After Political Opponents

Investigations into Trump were occurring well before that statement.

Even using the warped logic you possess, there's a cause and effect problem here.
Yes, you keep stamping your feet and whining that my logic is warped and tortured. Yet you haven't offered any explanation of who he was referring to when he said "we" what efforts they were going to take to stop him from taking power again, and how these efforts related to the Constitution. Hmmmmm

Yes, you keep stamping your feet and whining that my logic is warped and tortured. Yet you haven't offered any explanation of who he was referring to when he said "we" what efforts they were going to take to stop him from taking power again, and how these efforts related to the Constitution. Hmmmmm
"We" means his campaign. There's an election, you know.

Democrats appeared to concede that Biden had been doing so illegally
What a laughable and ridiculous lie.

You know how incredibly stupid this thread is.

You just dont care.

There is nothing illegal about a DOJ appointing a special counsel to investigate. And that's not what the worry is, here.

Either you're a liar and know this and don't care, or you are astoundingly ignorant ajd dense.

Tell me who told the DoJ to go after Trump. Tell me when they said it. Tell me what they said.

Or admit you made it up.
It's just another example of the willfully stupid & easily led parroting the bullshit that comes from Trump's yap, his cronies in Washington & now the SC who by this decision are no better then that criminal Trump for letting him walk.

That "court" just looked down their noses at the "rabble" who can be prosecuted for any crime while Trump & any future potus can commit any crime with impunity.

The sons of bitches sent the case down to Judge Chutkin & with their decision today have sent her on a fool's errand.

It's just another example of the willfully stupid & easily led parroting the bullshit that comes from Trump's yap, his cronies in Washington & now the SC who by this decision are no better then that criminal Trump for letting him walk.

That "court" just looked down their noses at the "rabble" who can be prosecuted for any crime while Trump & any future potus can commit any crime with impunity.

The sons of bitches sent the case down to Judge Chutkin & with their decision today have sent her on a fool's errand.
After years of trying to convince us that evil Biden is politicizing the DoJ, they now celebrate SCOTUS that basically says it’s totally fine.

You sound more like Trump every day. Completely incapable of any honesty.
Haha says the guy that voted for senile joe, who committed the biggest fraud in history by hiding his mental health issues

By the way, did he get enough credit for defeating Medicare and making sure no troops died on his watch? What a fucking liar

"We" means his campaign. There's an election, you know.
LOL talk about tortured. He didn't have a campaign then, and why would he invoke "legitimate efforts of our Constitution" if he was simply talking about beating him in an election?

After years of trying to convince us that evil Biden is politicizing the DoJ, they now celebrate SCOTUS that basically says it’s totally fine.
The dumbasses are still saying it today even after Trump's patsies on the court released their decision proclaimimg from their Ivory Tower that he & future POTUS are above the law.

LOL talk about tortured. He didn't have a campaign then, and why would he invoke "legitimate efforts of our Constitution" if he was simply talking about beating him in an election?
Elections are the constitutional method by which we chose the president.

Did anyone in the DoJ tell you that they heard this random line from a press conference and say that they acted on it?

Forum List

Back