Democrats Warn: Immunity Decision Will Let Presidents Go After Political Opponents

Conservatives actually have a much bigger problem with this because this probably won’t lead anywhere. Conservatives will then make up a boogeyman about the DoJ secretly trying to help Dems by avoiding prosecutions which would be baseless.

Durham was supposed to go after them, but failed. His two prosecutions were both acquitted and should have never happened.

Trump attempted to politicize the DoJ by getting them to make false claims about election interference. The DoJ is not politicized under Biden.
Progs caused this. Trump is hated. His personality is put in front of his programs and common sense. I can never watch a political drama movie from past years with Presidents needing to make tough decisions now that we have Joe.

No one instructed anyone at the justice department to go after Trump. They pursued cases based on the rules by following evidence and probable cause.

Our politicians aren't involved in the DoJ because they don't want to politicize the agency.
LOL

November 9, 2022: "We just have to demonstrate that he will not take power by, if we, if he does run. I'm making sure he, under legitimate efforts of our Constitution, does not become the next President again."

November 15, 2022: Trump announces his candidacy

November 18, 2022: Garland opens special counsel investigation

Just a coincidence, huh? LOL

Last edited:
What I find bizarre is that Justice Ketanji Jackson voted with the majority in this case.
Wasn't she submitted as appointee to SCOTUS by Democrats because of her Leftist liberal views on Justice in keeping with Sotomayor and Kagan?
Guess she is not following orders meted out by the Dems.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) said on Monday she’ll submit articles of impeachment against members of the U.S. Supreme Court when the House of Representatives is back in session.
“The Supreme Court has become consumed by a corruption crisis beyond its control,” the left-wing lawmaker wrote on X, formerly called Twitter. “Today’s ruling represents an assault on American democracy. It is up to Congress to defend our nation from this authoritarian capture. I intend on filing articles of impeachment upon our return.

They’re not losing on merits. Conservative justices are giving Trump a get out of jail free card.
make-it-official-joe-v0-hfb5dx5ixx9d1.jpeg

LOL

November 9, 2022: "We just have to demonstrate that he will not take power by, if we, if he does run. I'm making sure he, under legitimate efforts of our Constitution, does not become the next President again."

November 15, 2022: Trump announces his candidacy

November 18, 2022: Garland opens special counsel investigation

Just a coincidence, huh? LOL
The special counsel didn’t open investigations, they took over investigations which were already occurring.

The reason for the special counsel was to give some distance to these investigations BECAUSE he declared his candidacy.

But the investigations were already occurring because the DoJ was pursuing actual evidence. Not because of anything Biden said.

Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Monday issued a searing rebuke of the Supreme Court, saying it has “gone rogue” in granting presidential immunity for official acts taken in office and has “further diminished” its credibility.

“Today, the Supreme Court has gone rogue with its decision, violating the foundational American principle that no one is above the law,” Pelosi wrote. “The former president’s claim of total presidential immunity is an insult to the vision of our founders, who declared independence from a King.”

Comment:
Nancy Pelosi has lied to everyone again.
It is the Dirty Democrats who have “gone rogue”.
The Democrats are illegally using our justice system as their political weapon against Trump.
The Supreme Court is saving our country from the crackpot fanatic totalitarian Democrats.

The special counsel didn’t open investigations, they took over investigations which were already occurring.

The reason for the special counsel was to give some distance to these investigations BECAUSE he declared his candidacy.

But the investigations were already occurring because the DoJ was pursuing actual evidence. Not because of anything Biden said.
That's your story and your sticking with it. Good German.

Still doesn't explain you nonsense that your cult leader didn't instructed anyone at the justice department to go after Trump. He said it out loud, clearly: "We just have to demonstrate that he will not take power by, if we, if he does run. I'm making sure he, under legitimate efforts of our Constitution, does not become the next President again."

That's your story and your sticking with it. Good German.

Still doesn't explain you nonsense that your cult leader didn't instructed anyone at the justice department to go after Trump. He said it out loud, clearly: "We just have to demonstrate that he will not take power by, if we, if he does run. I'm making sure he, under legitimate efforts of our Constitution, does not become the next President again."
Your tortured logic is not very convincing. You’re seeing what isn’t there because it’s convenient for you.

The DoJ investigations and prosecutions of Trump have nothing to do with Biden.

Forum List

Back