GREAT AGAIN: Unemployment Rate Lowest Since 1969 -- 3.7%

Of course we would. And had such a Democrat been handed a strong and growing economy by a Republican President, you righties would certainly be reminding us it started under a Republican everytime we did. So what’s your point?

Disingenuous butthurt.
LOL

Your empty retort aside.... what’s disingenuous?

Ok, you're right it's genuine butthurt.
LOL

Butthurt over Obama handing his predecessor a much stronger economy than Bush handed his??

Dood, that was 10 years ago, fricken let it go.
LOLOL

Demands a loser who still bitches about Chappaquiddick.

But that’s ok. I accept your infantile moaning as concession as well.

Disingenuous butthurt.
LOL

LOL

Butthurt over Obama handing his predecessor a much stronger economy than Bush handed his??

LOLOL

Sure...now if you can just find where I posted about Chappaquiddick or a Kennedy. Dumbass.

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

Sure...now if you can just find where I posted about Chappaquiddick or a Kennedy. Dumbass.

They old and cranky. They can't accept that their Hussein isn't the President anymore. They're stuck in the past. It's kinda pathetic, but it is what it is.

LOL

LOLOL

They old and cranky. They can't accept that their Hussein isn't the President anymore. They're stuck in the past. It's kinda pathetic, but it is what it is.
Maybe, but I think it's because the bitch lost.

LOLOL

You’re such a retard....
Let's see if I understand your logic here. Sometimes people die in car accidents, so Teddy shouldn't be held accountable for fleeing the site and possibly saving the woman.
... oh, wait... maybe you meant some other Teddy, not Ted Kennedy? Or maybe you did mean Ted Kennedy; just not Chappaquiddick?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

But sure, keep conceding arguments because I mentioned how Bush handed Obama a crippled economy while Obama handed Trump a strong one. Best of all, because I referred to the economy collapsing 10 years ago while you still can’t get over an incident involving a Democrat some 50 years ago.

Forum List

Back