GREAT AGAIN: Unemployment Rate Lowest Since 1969 -- 3.7%

Real scientists know that science is never settled. They welcome tests on their theories.

Is Pluto a planet? The science was settled, right?

If the science on man made global warming is settled, why do they keep changing the empirical data?

I know, I know...we are all going to die because Trump is in office.

Please share with the class how your day to day life has gotten worse under Trump, specifically.

When you wake up in the morning, how has Trump adversely affected your day empirically?

Ignore science because in the future, something might change.

'Instead believe a fat assed Orange POS.

Republican thinking at its best.

Fuck you.

Meanwhile the clock is ticking as the planet keeps heating up. Oh Wait, You arer too fucking stupid to see that. My mistake.

You assholes are so GD stupid you condemn your 0wn children to a more difficult life. And for what???? So you can get a $20- a month tax cut being eaten by rising gas prices?

Really?

Trump has pissed off foreign leaders, He has caused the pricing of US manufactured good to increase. I export US made products & have to compete on the world marketplace. Trump is costing us US sales and causing lower profits on what orders we get. He is trying to end protections from pre-existing conditions which will mean my wife can't buy a policy. He is increasing pollution. He is allowing chemicals in agriculture that not only causes cancer in people but kill off honey bees,. I know you are stupid but we need honey bees.

Trump is a fraud. A Con Man. He lies every fucking day & you bend over & say "give me some more"

My God, Trumpettes are the dumbest people on the fucking planet. And Trump is laughing at you as he keeps putting our money in his bank account.

Now lets talk about the debt.

Lowest Unemployment in 50yrs? Yeah, i'll take that. Trump's doing the job. So I don't give a damn what Communists/Democrats and foreigners think. He's lookin out for American Citizens first. That's his job. Good on em. :thup:

I could go to the bank & borrow $200K on my house.

I could live high on the hog.

Then the payments come due.

During a recession, it is common to borrow money to boost the economy. These are called stimulus actions. You borrow money & pass it out so people will spend it in the economy. The gains are temporary but enough to get through a tough time.

Good shit happens when you borrow 1.5 trillion & pump it into the economy. Until the debt comes through.

Trump gave most of the tax cuts to the wealthy (including him) & well off corporations (including his).

Trump is leading us on a path towards economic disaster and You are too stupid to see it.

The Debt is an entirely different issue. It's pretty obvious the Swamp Creatures are addicted to spending other peoples' money. Trump can't change that. But hey, if you wanna start your own thread on the Debt issue, please feel free.
The debt is related. Think for a change.

How is your day to day life different since Trump,was elected?

It’s a simple question, the answer seems to be tough to articulate

Real scientists know that science is never settled. They welcome tests on their theories.

If the science on man made global warming is settled, why do they keep changing the empirical data?

Please share with the class how your day to day life has gotten worse under Trump, specifically.

When you wake up in the morning, how has Trump adversely affected your day empirically?

Fuck you.

Meanwhile the clock is ticking as the planet keeps heating up. Oh Wait, You arer too fucking stupid to see that. My mistake.

You assholes are so GD stupid you condemn your 0wn children to a more difficult life. And for what???? So you can get a $20- a month tax cut being eaten by rising gas prices?

Really?

Trump has pissed off foreign leaders, He has caused the pricing of US manufactured good to increase. I export US made products & have to compete on the world marketplace. Trump is costing us US sales and causing lower profits on what orders we get. He is trying to end protections from pre-existing conditions which will mean my wife can't buy a policy. He is increasing pollution. He is allowing chemicals in agriculture that not only causes cancer in people but kill off honey bees,. I know you are stupid but we need honey bees.

Trump is a fraud. A Con Man. He lies every fucking day & you bend over & say "give me some more"

My God, Trumpettes are the dumbest people on the fucking planet. And Trump is laughing at you as he keeps putting our money in his bank account.

Lowest Unemployment in 50yrs? Yeah, i'll take that. Trump's doing the job. So I don't give a damn what Communists/Democrats and foreigners think. He's lookin out for American Citizens first. That's his job. Good on em. :thup:

I could go to the bank & borrow $200K on my house.

I could live high on the hog.

Then the payments come due.

During a recession, it is common to borrow money to boost the economy. These are called stimulus actions. You borrow money & pass it out so people will spend it in the economy. The gains are temporary but enough to get through a tough time.

Good shit happens when you borrow 1.5 trillion & pump it into the economy. Until the debt comes through.

Trump gave most of the tax cuts to the wealthy (including him) & well off corporations (including his).

Trump is leading us on a path towards economic disaster and You are too stupid to see it.

The Debt is an entirely different issue. It's pretty obvious the Swamp Creatures are addicted to spending other peoples' money. Trump can't change that. But hey, if you wanna start your own thread on the Debt issue, please feel free.
The debt is related. Think for a change.

Again, Trump can't change it. The Swamp Creatures love spending other peoples' money too much. Neither Party is willing to cut spending. But like i said, feel free to start your own thread on the Debt issue.

The unemployment rate fell two-tenths of a percentage point to 3.7 percent
That's because 96,364,000 have stopped looking for work.

JAN. 11, 2017
TRUMP: And you’d have millions more workers right now in the United States that are — 96 million really wanting a job and they can’t get. You know that story. The real number — that’s the real number.

Those U3 numbers are just made up

Trump told us so
Trump's first news conference as president-elect, checked

"96 million really wanting a job and they can't get. You know that story. That’s the real number."

A longtime skeptic of the official jobs figures, Trump claimed the "real number" is 96 million people without jobs, which would correspond to an unemployment rate of 37.8 percent out of potential workforce of 255 million (everyone age 16 and up).

How did Trump fuck up the environment so bad so quickly? That's what I am SUPER curious about.
By duping assholes like you that Climate Chane is fake news. By cutting regulations & allowing more pollution.

Republican have been doing it for years. Because you all are too fucking stupid to believe the science.

Fuck you.

Really?

1) Trump called the U-3 a 'hoax'...and he was DEAD RIGHT. The U-3 IS A JOKE. Has been since 1994 (when Clinton changed it).
Donald Trump Calls Unemployment Rate One of the "Biggest Hoaxes in Politics"

2) Please show me EXACTLY where the unemployment rate suddenly started to fall under Trump after years of stagnancy?

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2008_2018_all_period_M09_data.gif

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

How did Trump fuck up the environment so bad so quickly? That's what I am SUPER curious about.
By duping assholes like you that Climate Chane is fake news. By cutting regulations & allowing more pollution.

Republican have been doing it for years. Because you all are too fucking stupid to believe the science.

Fuck you.

Really?

1) Trump called the U-3 a 'hoax'...and he was DEAD RIGHT. The U-3 IS A JOKE. Has been since 1994 (when Clinton changed it).
Donald Trump Calls Unemployment Rate One of the "Biggest Hoaxes in Politics"

2) Please show me EXACTLY where the unemployment rate suddenly started to fall under Trump after years of stagnancy?

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2008_2018_all_period_M09_data.gif

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
That's fake news. The real unemployment rate when Obama left office was 40%. Only now is the real unemployment rate under 4%.

JAN. 11, 2017
TRUMP: And you’d have millions more workers right now in the United States that are — 96 million really wanting a job and they can’t get. You know that story. The real number — that’s the real number.

Pretty sure if a Democrat President had achieved the lowest Unemployment in 50yrs, you'd be here spinning a completely different take. Am i wrong?

JAN. 11, 2017

Pretty sure if a Democrat President had achieved the lowest Unemployment in 50yrs, you'd be here spinning a completely different take. Am i wrong?
He’s giving you the conservative spin.

Mesnwhile, had Obama handed trump a 7.8% unemployment rate and growing, instead of the 4.8% and dropping unemployment rate he actually handed trump, we wouldn’t have the lowest erase in 50 years.

Sure, trump absolutely gets credit for this — but so does Obama. The same way a starting pitcher gets the credit for the win and the reliever gets the credit for the save.

JAN. 11, 2017

Mesnwhile, had Obama handed trump a 7.8% unemployment rate and growing, instead of the 4.8% and dropping unemployment rate he actually handed trump, we wouldn’t have the lowest erase in 50 years.

Sure, trump absolutely gets credit for this — but so does Obama. The same way a starting pitcher gets the credit for the win and the reliever gets the credit for the save.

I think if a Democrat had achieved this kind of historical low Unemployment, they'd be here every day making sure we knew about it. So when i see them throwing their temper tantrums over this, i just laugh. They're obviously very disingenuous and butthurt. It is what it is

JAN. 11, 2017

I think if a Democrat had achieved this kind of historical low Unemployment, they'd be here every day making sure we knew about it. So when i see them throwing their temper tantrums over this, i just laugh. They're obviously very disingenuous and butthurt. It is what it is
Of course we would. And had such a Democrat been handed a strong and growing economy by a Republican President, you righties would certainly be reminding us it started under a Republican everytime we did. So what’s your point?

JAN. 11, 2017

Of course we would. And had such a Democrat been handed a strong and growing economy by a Republican President, you righties would certainly be reminding us it started under a Republican everytime we did. So what’s your point?

Disingenuous butthurt.

JAN. 11, 2017

Disingenuous butthurt.
LOL

Your empty retort aside.... what’s disingenuous?

Disingenuous butthurt.
LOL

You're just expressing desperate butthurt. Lowest Unemployment in 50yrs is pretty sweet. Trump's delivering. It is what it is.

Disingenuous butthurt.
LOL

Ok, you're right it's genuine butthurt.

Disingenuous butthurt.
LOL

You're just expressing desperate butthurt. Lowest Unemployment in 50yrs is pretty sweet. Trump's delivering. It is what it is.
Thanks to your inability to answer my question, I accept your concession.

Disingenuous butthurt.
LOL

LOL

Butthurt over Obama handing his predecessor a much stronger economy than Bush handed his??

Disingenuous butthurt.
LOL

LOL

Butthurt over Obama handing his predecessor a much stronger economy than Bush handed his??

Dood, that was 10 years ago, fricken let it go.

Disingenuous butthurt.
LOL

LOL

Ha yeah, some of the Dem Snowflakes are showing their age. Buncha cranky old farts. What's next, ranting & raving about that damn Reagan guy?

Disingenuous butthurt.
LOL

LOL

Some of the Dem Snowflakes are showing their age. What's next, ranting & raving about that damn Reagan?

Yeah, Reagan does seem to be mentioned still.

Forum List

Back