Several are saying Biden WILL STEP DOWN

If he drops out of the presidential race due to his incompetence, he has to immediately step down as well.
Hmmm. That's one conclusion, but I don't think resignation necessarily is the logical conclusion from dropping out of the race.

Hmmm. That's one conclusion, but I don't think resignation necessarily is the logical conclusion from dropping out of the race.
If someone drops out of the race because he is too cognitively impaired to serve as president, then how can he continue for even a day after that?

I can see him dropping out of the Presidential race, but I can't he him resigning as President.

Agreed. I can see him dropping out of the race but finishing out his term as prez. I don't believe the Bidens have ever forgiven Kamala for her attack on Joe back in 2020, and they don't want her to replace him in the WH. And neither does the Democratic Party, they need her to be the VP so she will have the tiebreaking vote in the Senate if any legislation comes down to the tiebreaker. If she becomes the prez then the Office of the VP would be vacant and that tiebreaking vote is gone for the democrats.

As for who would replace Biden on the democratic ticket, I got no idea. Far as I can tell, they're all far left lunatics with little chance of beating Trump. Which I think says something about their agenda, most of it isn't very popular. All they got is that they're running against Trump, too many people will vote for anybody over Trump. But not enough to win in November, IMHO.

But...But...didn't the Left proudly proclaim.......

"JOE BIDEN, MAKING AMERICA NORMAL AGAIN".

I ask you..how fucked up can the Left be?
Withstanding a complete teleportation of every Biden voter to...let's say.....Uranus....how could we ever recover?

We have a nation of imbeciles called the Left who will rejoice as they crucify everyone including themselves.
Just last week the White House said all those videos showing how bad Joe was were fake.

If someone drops out of the race because he is too cognitively impaired to serve as president, then how can he continue for even a day after that?
If he does voluntarily drop out of the race, he will not admit it's becasue of his dementia - he'll claim he wants to spend more time with family or some bullshit like that.

I'd be more afraid for our national security if we have a transition to Harris as President. I suspect our enemies would more likely pounce on that event rather than maintaining Biden.

He’s holed up at Camp David again. He just spent a week there, he came out of hiding for the debate and the angry rally the next day, and then….woosh!…..time to hide again.
Chuck Todd actually had a good point yesterday. If you were truly concerned about the public perception of your cognitive decline after the debate, you would have been giving more rallies every day, having one on one interviews with ten media outlets in the past 72 hours, having a press conference ...

Last edited:
The situation has evolved quite satisfactorily so far.

Biden is out and the greatest threat of nuclear war has at least been reduced.

The military will have taken control of the situation while the political class continue the clusterfk.

Trump i still a safe distance from upsetting the apple cart on America's war against Russia.

China and Russia are comfortably sitting back and taking advantage of America being rudderless.

And all's about to change as America makes the move back to rationality by ensuring that a suitable choice is about to be offered up to the anxiously waiting voters.

And the names of Biden and Trump will be forgotten forever and will no longer be spoken in public!

Just don't F U again by passing over Gretchen!

I would think if cooler heads prevail, behind the scenes deals would be mad for a smooth transition of power as Joe finishes out his term under a short leash and those who control him show some integrity until Trump takes over in January. Progs did this to the nation. They need to man up and do the right thing. The spin, the lies and the cover stories of pure politics need to be muted for the good of our country.

Chuck Todd actually had a good point yesterday. If you were truly concerned about the public perception of your cognitive decline after the debate, you would have been giving more rallies every day, having one of one interviews with ten media outlets in the past 72 hours, having a press conference ...
True. The fact that he isn’t speaks volumes.

What say you? Any way he does it gracefully?
And if he does WHO replaces him?

Biden will never step down. There is nothing they can offer him that outweighs immunity from being indicted while youre the president. That guy has a TON of legal problems the moment he isnt president anymore.

Biden should end his campaign, but I will believe it when there's an OFFICIAL announcement.

This morning, all reports I'm reading, is his family including boss Jill, wants him to stay in and "fight".

He’s not resigning, Dufus. He’s not running again.

So all you idiots who voted for Biden in the primaries are having your votes put in the garbage disposal and DC swamp creatures will put a white on the ballot, bypassing black Harris.

Going to be a fun summer watching you Leftards!
You're always good for right-wing speculation.

If he does voluntarily drop out of the race, he will not admit it's becasue of his dementia - he'll claim he wants to spend more time with family or some bullshit like that.

I'd be more afraid for our national security if we have a transition to Harris as President. I suspect our enemies would more likely pounce on that event rather than maintaining Biden.
Y'all always threaten enemy attacks if the president is considered weak. Like we don't have four branches of military.

He’s not resigning, Dufus. He’s not running again.

So all you idiots who voted for Biden in the primaries are having your votes put in the garbage disposal and DC swamp creatures will put a white on the ballot, bypassing black Harris.

Going to be a fun summer watching you Leftards!
Do not call me names.

He is still running and will most likely win the election. Beating The Donald is not hard to do.

Forum List

Back