Several are saying Biden WILL STEP DOWN

WEF/Democrats are getting desperate.

They are aiming to antagonize Russia into hitting a NATO nation by firing missiles from NATO countries into cities like Moscow.

When Russia responds, artical 5 will be shouted and ww3 will officially start.

Democrats here claim Democrats in cities like NYC and LA are willing to die in Russian responses for Ukraine.

Democrats fuck around, they'll find out.
4SHIRRV4L25ZHBKDN5LMGKEGOQ.jpg

I think if Joe could say, "Listen people my family thinks I should step down so i am going to walk away from the race due to my cognitive issues," then maybe they might have a little respect for him being a real man and admitting he has a serious problem. But no the Liberals are pumping him up, like a dead corpse.

Y'all always threaten enemy attacks if the president is considered weak. Like we don't have four branches of military.
Our military did not stop Putin from attacking Ukraine or the Palestinians attacking Israel. In the opinion of many, these attacks were carried out in reaction to the perception by our enemies that the President was/is weak.

He closer to being honest with his audience than ANY of the networks
ANY Podcaster, or whatever other name they go by, they can't discuss BOTH sides, is full of Shit.

I get it, it's ALL about 'clicks' and timcast has his cult, but there is no way he is bi-partisan.

Tim Pool is a right wing cult hack. FACT.

If Biden steps aside and the Democrats put up almost any other candidate besides Harris they will win the election.
You think Americans will vote to turn America into a nationwide California? Or will vote for a different female black just because she’s a female black?

The Dems have NOBODY. They should have allowed RFK Jr to compete, and they would have a default.

You think Americans will vote to turn America into a nationwide California? Or will vote for a different female black just because she’s a female black?

The Dems have NOBODY. They should have allowed RFK Jr to compete, and they would have a default.
You seem to think America will support a convicted felon who has also been found liable for sexual abusing a woman. I think they are hungry for a better alternative

You seem to think America will support a convicted felon who has also been found liable for sexual abusing a woman. I think they are hungry for a better alternative
You seem to think that intelligent Americans don’t see that the “convicted felon” nonsense is a big scam, and that the sexual abuse case was a he-said/she-said with no evidence.

P.S. Trump is now leading in New Jersey and Michigan, has pulled ahead in New Hampshire, and is tied in Virginia. If blue states are going Trump, one guess how the swing states will go.

You seem to think that intelligent Americans don’t see that the “convicted felon” nonsense is a big scam, and that the sexual abuse case was a he-said/she-said with no evidence.
That’s why the brainwashed simpletons keep saying.
P.S. Trump is now leading in New Jersey and Michigan, has pulled ahead in New Hampshire, and is tied in Virginia. If blue states are going Trump, one guess how the swing states will go.
Yeah because his appointment is Biden like I said if the Democrats can choose anyone else they will walk away with the election

Do not call me names.

He is still running and will most likely win the election. Beating The Donald is not hard to do.
I don’t know where you’re getting “most likely” from. Yes, Biden may still win, but most likely is nowhere in the realm of reality.

Forum List

Back