The Democrat's most loyal magazine The Atlantic just turned thumbs down on Biden!

No, sorry. You're the one who makes up hilarious lies to protect your party heroes. I am beholden to ideas, not parties or people.

And I never beg people for basic facts in the public record, so there's an example of one of your lies.
No I don't.... What I do is effectively foil your lopsided approach to any issue you're dealing with. You just got caught with your pants down.

The reason it doesn't happen more often to you is because most people won't bother.

You're another one of those babbling bubble brains that only has one word in their vocabulary. "Lie"

I don't have any party heroes.
You would know that if you actually read my posts but of course you don't.

They're working beautifully as a matter of fact. It's time for you to run away from this thread because you have been exposed.
Haha, you really are embarrassing yourself.

I imagine you posing in font of a mirror when these mental sharts squirt out of you.

Back to topic:

Read the OP to see what it is like NOT to be in a cult. Take notes.

You're completely full of shit.
I realize you're embarrassed because you've been exposed.
But now you're just digging a deeper hole.
You don't even believe this. You don't believe I can't name one lie Trump told last night. You're like a child. Embarrassing.

I am thinking you need more attention at home.

Haha, you really are embarrassing yourself.

I imagine you posing in font of a mirror when these mental sharts squirt out of you.

Back to topic:

Read the OP to see what it is like NOT to be in a cult. Take notes.
Yes I know You spend most of your time projecting and insulting.

You don't even believe this. You don't believe I can't name one lie Trump told last night. You're like a child. Embarrassing.

I am thinking you need more attention at home.
Of course I believe it because I know it's true. It's enjoyable to watch you squirming on the end of this hook. Once again we're asked to produce the goods and once again you are not able to.

No you don't. You're just not a very honest guy, Al. And to lie for the orange pile... very sad.
There you, go proof positive that you do not read my posts. You've been reduced to little more than a parrot attacking what you think is your enemy.
Once again you have been exposed as unable to produce the goods. We are still waiting for examples of your claims.

Trump lied for 90 minutes and you guys think thats a win.
So I take it that Fort Fun is yet another sock. I've been watching the parallel between your posts and his. You both overuse the word lie.

So are you going to go into the thread on this and try out your idiot act? I'm sure everyone would enjoy laughing at you.

Now git.
Why should he? He caught you dead to rights being full of shit once again. So far you're taking a ripe beating here because you have no idea what you are talking about and are unable to support your claims. Story of your posting life here.

He still thinks that. Him and his six or seven other posting identities here that is.
Even IM2 knows it was a slaughter. He's just playing his race bait game with ONE Trump sound byte out of 90 minutes of Biden bumbling, blanking and lying. Does anyone believe he only ran for President because of some people that came out of the woods with Swastikas at Charlottsville? WTF???

Forum List

Back