GREAT AGAIN: Unemployment Rate Lowest Since 1969 -- 3.7%

OMG are you calling Trump a liar??????
If he said that, indeed I am. Whats the problem?

You don't know what Trump said about the unemployment numbers before he was President?
Not in detail. No. What does it matter?

Right. Nothing matters.
You are obviously learning impaired.

Maybe. But I was also out knocking on doors since 4:30 this afternoon. What were you doing, asshole?

If he said that, indeed I am. Whats the problem?

You don't know what Trump said about the unemployment numbers before he was President?

Right. Nothing matters.

Maybe. But I was also out knocking on doors since 4:30 this afternoon. What were you doing, asshole?
Running a company that employees people and and contributes to the tax base. I have no idea ( nor does anyone else) what your point is.

Right. Nothing matters.

Running a company that employees people and and contributes to the tax base. I have no idea ( nor does anyone else) what your point is.

Yeah. I do that too, asshole. What is your point?

Right. Nothing matters.

You were knocking on doors for what?. Your point is

This CANNOT by true.

Dimms told us that TRUMP WOULD CRASH THE ECONOMY THE SECOND HE TOOK OFFICE.

Trump was going to execute gays and brown peope.

Trump was going to melt the planet.

Stop lying, OP.

Democrats lie. Nuff said.
When you believe the nonsensical shit you say it isn't a lie, technically. The left are just ignorant

Right. Nothing matters.

You were knocking on doors for what? What does your reply have to do with the conversation? You are seriously stupid and so is milkweed for the vote. You people crack me up.i highly doubt you run anything bigger than a lemon ade stand given your inability to deal with subject matter.

Really shows how worthless Obama was, Trump 2020 !
less.jpg

Right. Nothing matters.

You were knocking on doors for what? What does your reply have to do with the conversation? You are seriously stupid and so is milkweed for the vote. You people crack me up.i highly doubt you run anything bigger than a lemon ade stand given your inability to deal with subject matter.

Lemonade is one word.

You highly doubt? That's cool.

Lemonade is one word.

That’s the best you can do? God help me that I goofed up spelling on a cell phone. Try again. But yes I highly doubt. Please tell us all what knocking on doors has to do with the conversation.

Lemonade is one word.

That’s the best you can do? God help me that I goofed up spelling on a cell phone. Try again. But yes I highly doubt. Please tell us all what knocking on doors has to do with the conversation.

You don't understand. I get it.

You keep doin' you.

How did Trump fuck up the environment so bad so quickly? That's what I am SUPER curious about.
I want to know how he increased deficits so quickly. This economy is going on the credit card.

He signed the awful lbudget that Congress passed to him. That's how he did it.

He should tell them to bite his wire unless they send him a budget with across the board 25% cuts, but he is a POPULIST, he is not a CONSERVATIVE.

I am just happy he isn't Hillary.
And yet he gets applauded.

You are conflating the budget and monetary policy and regulations and you are making the budget only about the lower taxes causing a deficit in the short term.

I say cut taxes a good amount and cut the ever loving shit out of Federal Spending

More people working means more people to tax. I think the deficit will be lower soon. Cut the FED BUDGET by a billion a year and it will be way less, won't it?
When???When the fuck has your worthless, America hating party EVER cut spending

How did Trump fuck up the environment so bad so quickly? That's what I am SUPER curious about.
By duping assholes like you that Climate Chane is fake news. By cutting regulations & allowing more pollution.

Republican have been doing it for years. Because you all are too fucking stupid to believe the science.

Wow, right on! The Hispanic Unemployment Rate also just hit an all-time low of 4.5%. :dance:

Unemployment Rate drops to a point not seen in almost 50 years.

The unemployment rate fell two-tenths of a percentage point to 3.7 percent, the lowest level since December 1969.

"The labor market is in excellent shape heading into the end of 2018, perhaps the best it has been in 50 years," said Gus Faucher, chief economist at PNC. "Job growth was a bit softer in September, but some of that was from Hurricane Florence, and it should bounce back through the rest of 2018 and into 2019."...

Job growth slumps in September, but the unemployment rate hits the lowest level since 1969
DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Not only did Trump himself (rightly) call the U-3 a hoax.

Donald Trump Calls Unemployment Rate One of the "Biggest Hoaxes in Politics"

But the unemployment rate is not even tabulated the same as it was in 1969. In 1994, it was severely altered.

Why Jack Welch Has A Point About Unemployment Numbers

Comparing the unemployment rate to the one in 1969 is ridiculous...it's completely apples to oranges.

Those U3 numbers are just made up

Trump told us so

Aww, y'all wingnuts are so butthurt over Trump making America great again. That's so pathetic. I actually feel for y'all. :)

Yes...NEWSFLASH TO ANYONE.

If you are upset when America is doing well economically and more people are working, you are a cvnt. STRAIGHT UP.

Is that why the Republicans were complaining that the falling rate under Obama was not real? The rate fell under Obama and Trump and neither had anything to do with it.

:206:

Trump told us so

Aww, y'all wingnuts are so butthurt over Trump making America great again. That's so pathetic. I actually feel for y'all. :)

If you are upset when America is doing well economically and more people are working, you are a cvnt. STRAIGHT UP.

Is that why the Republicans were complaining that the falling rate under Obama was not real? The rate fell under Obama and Trump and neither had anything to do with it.

More people went to work under Obama, yes.

No one is denying that.

My issue is how it came to pass.

Adding $11 trillion to the debt seems bad to me. It seems artificial.

I am not happy with the last budget that Congress passed, but I am confident that when the Dimms win back the House, they will cut spending and get the deficit down....won’t they?

Trump told us so

More people went to work under Obama, yes.

No one is denying that.

My issue is how it came to pass.

Adding $11 trillion to the debt seems bad to me. It seems artificial.

I am not happy with the last budget that Congress passed, but I am confident that when the Dimms win back the House, they will cut spending and get the deficit down....won’t they?

Communists/Democrats cutting spending? What ya smokin kid? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back