Alyssa Farah Griffin: ‘I feel duped’ by Biden’s team

Agreed. The debate revealed a lot about Joe. Doesn’t feel good getting lied to by those in power. Which is why for the life of me I can’t understand why so many are getting behind Trump. The most dishonest person I’ve ever witnessed. Neither he or Joe should be in power.

Were you surprised by Biden's debate performance?

sadly, there are a lot of Americans, dembots, that are feeling this way. The Xiden Admin, the DNC, has committed a massive fraud on the American people.
Both sides are being frauds and lying to their base. But I agree, shame on the DNC for running Biden and misrepresenting his condition. At least the Dems are pushing back and calling for a new candidate. Too bad the Reps don’t have the guts to do the same

Predictable response from brainwashed partisans… you’re no better than those on the left you rail against
Predictable response from somebody with a brain. I am actually better because I'm a patriot and I believe in this country. I'm so thankful that Trump was in charge of the Supreme Court and had the opportunity to save us all.

Both sides are being frauds and lying to their base. But I agree, shame on the DNC for running Biden and misrepresenting his condition. At least the Dems are pushing back and calling for a new candidate. Too bad the Reps don’t have the guts to do the same
Haha this both sides double speak after xiden and the demafasict have been exposed as committing a massive fraud on the American people is pathetic

Predictable response from somebody with a brain. I am actually better because I'm a patriot and I believe in this country. I'm so thankful that Trump was in charge of the Supreme Court and had the opportunity to save us all.
It’s ironic that these self proclaimed “patriots” like yourself are out there ripping apart our democratic intuitions and promoting authoritarian initiatives. You couldn’t be further from a patriot

“The View” host Alyssa Farah Griffin says after watching President Biden’s shaky debate against former President Trump, she feels deceived by the White House about his fitness for office.

“I feel duped,” she said Friday on the ABC daytime talk show during a discussion about the CNN debate the night before in Atlanta.

“I feel like I’ve been told this guy’s doing gymnastics,” Farah Griffin, a former Trump administration official-turned-fierce critic of the 45th president, said of Biden.

White House officials and the president’s allies had pushed back on a Wall Street Journal report published earlier this month headlined “Behind Closed Doors, Biden Shows Signs of Slipping,” which raised questions about his fitness for office.

Biden campaign manager Julie Chavez Rodriguez said in response to the reporting at the time, “As someone who has spent and continues to spend a lot of time with the president and continues to, I think ensure that I am living up to sort of his … strategic approach at every turn, I will say that he is, you know,

just one of the strongest leaders that I’ve been able to engage and to be able to work with and to advise.”

Yea, this is not just bad for Joe Biden, this is bad for the DNC cult.
All I got is this for her. hahahahahahahahahaha

It’s ironic that these self proclaimed “patriots” like yourself are out there ripping apart our democratic intuitions and promoting authoritarian initiatives. You couldn’t be further from a patriot

Haha this both sides double speak after xiden and the demafasict have been exposed as committing a massive fraud on the American people is pathetic
Why is it pathetic? Am I not allowed to call out Dems? Am I not allowed to call out Trumps lies? Is it a one side or the other game in your eyes... No middle ground??

When you left wing cult fucks lie about something so obvious….like BIDEN’S SENILITY…..you just have no credibility on ANY subject.

YOU ASSHOLES WILL LIE ABOUT ANYTHING.
yes, exactly what that implies, they lie about anything and everything.

Why is it pathetic? Am I not allowed to call out Dems? Am I not allowed to call out Trumps lies? Is it a one side or the other game in your eyes... No middle ground??
Because you are comparing politicians lying, which from Jefferson to Obama, to trump all have

To the dems, committing a fraud on the american people by covering up, for years, that xiden is senile.

It’s a national security risk and undermines their ir democracy

Because you are comparing politicians lying, which from Jefferson to Obama, to trump all have

To the dems, committing a fraud on the american people by covering up, for years, that xiden is senile.

You water down trumps lies to point at dem lies and then tell more lies. That’s funny

You just made a point that all politicians lie like that makes it ok. Well if that’s the case then why are you concerned about Dems lying about Biden?

It’s just a stupid argument,

Trump has his base drinking more Koolaid than gets consumed at a middle school dance. It’s pathetic

You water down trumps lies to point at dem lies and then tell more lies. That’s funny

You just made a point that all politicians lie like that makes it ok. Well if that’s the case then why are you concerned about Dems lying about Biden?

It’s just a stupid argument,

Trump has his base drinking more Koolaid than gets consumed at a middle school dance. It’s pathetic
I don’t know what lies you are speaking of specifically.

But you are trying downplay the grave threat and miscarriage of our democracy the xiden admin’s fraud has been.

We don’t even know who’s running the country

Maybe you can elaborate on what I'm ripping apart, and what authoritarian initiatives I am promoting. To me that seems like a Democrat thing. Look at Biden's manipulation of social media for example. How about Biden receiving Millions from our enemies? How could a patriot advocate for that?

what it actually proves out is the dnc owns mainstream media.

I do? How would you know that? Do you have an example to prove that ridiculous accusation?

You’re dissing a fact check without even looking at it. Facts are facts
“Fact checks” are rarely checks of cold facts. It’s what the opinion of the “fact checker” is, and the context they apply.

Thus, it ceases to become a fact check, and is just an opinion piece

Forum List

Back