GREAT: Jobs Report Crushes Expectations!...

Please provide evidence the jobs created since Jan 2017 are different than the jobs created the 48 months prior to that. I have seen one partisan hack after the next make this claim and not a one of you morons can support it. it is just one more talking point that you have been told to parrot by your party masters.

you partisan hacks just make me want to puke sometimes. Get a fucking brain and think for yourself, hell you might even enjoy it.

Guess you're still in denial, kid. Hussein ain't the President no mo. You need to come to grips with that. You're losing your mind. :cuckoo:

So, you do not have any thing to back up your bullshit claim. that is what I suspected. thanks, I can now put you in the useless lying partisan hack pile.
so did you have to move over to add him?

Nope, I just filed him right on top of you.
so you have plenty of room in your partisan pile. Yeah, they're leaving the demoloser party as fast as senators are resigning.

It is a bottomless pit filled with losers like you.

Because consumer spending and exports are up.

In the 48 months prior to Jan 2017 the average number of jobs added per month was 214,000. Since Jan 2017 the average number of jobs added has been 174,000. Those are the cold hard facts
because there is actual money. that's why. wages are up on those new jobs. much different. wages to support families and spend. actual money again.

Please provide evidence the jobs created since Jan 2017 are different than the jobs created the 48 months prior to that. I have seen one partisan hack after the next make this claim and not a one of you morons can support it. it is just one more talking point that you have been told to parrot by your party masters.

you partisan hacks just make me want to puke sometimes. Get a fucking brain and think for yourself, hell you might even enjoy it.

Guess you're still in denial, kid. Hussein ain't the President no mo. You need to come to grips with that. You're losing your mind. :cuckoo:

So, you do not have any thing to back up your bullshit claim. that is what I suspected. thanks, I can now put you in the useless lying partisan hack pile.

Again, Hussein isn't the President anymore. You still haven't come to grips with that. You really do need to. You're losing it, kid. :cuckoo:

So, still waiting on your to supprot your bull shit claimes that the jobs being created today are different than the ones for the last 48 months. No matter how much you try and deflect, it will not work. Why not just admit you lied and then we can move on

The Debt's actually a very serious issue. Bush and Obama completely sunk future generations. We should all care about it.
Why the national debt doesn't matter – or how I learned to stop worrying and love Treasuries

Massive Debt is not a 'good thing.' Both Bush and Obama sold future generations down the river for sure.
How? And what about Reagan tripling the debt?

Like i said, massive Debt is not a 'good thing.' It's a very bad thing. And that's the case whether a Democrat or Republican creates it. What Bush and Obama did, will be felt by many future generations. The bill will be due at some point. A day of reckoning is coming.
And Trump is adding to the deficit.

Yes, and that's a bad thing. I acknowledge that. I hope he makes efforts to change it, but i'm not optimistic. I've learned that both Republicans and Democrats love spending other peoples' money. It's an addiction. They love the power and control too much to let it go. It is what it is.

Massive Debt is not a 'good thing.' Both Bush and Obama sold future generations down the river for sure.
How? And what about Reagan tripling the debt?

Like i said, massive Debt is not a 'good thing.' It's a very bad thing. And that's the case whether a Democrat or Republican creates it. What Bush and Obama did, will be felt by many future generations. The bill will be due at some point. A day of reckoning is coming.
And Trump is adding to the deficit.

Yes, and that's a bad thing. I acknowledge that. I hope he makes efforts to change it, but i'm not optimistic. I've learned that both Republicans and Democrats love spending other peoples' money. It's an addiction. They love the power and control too much to let it go. It is what it is.
^^^ 100% accurate.

so did you have to move over to add him?

Nope, I just filed him right on top of you.
so you have plenty of room in your partisan pile. Yeah, they're leaving the demoloser party as fast as senators are resigning.

It is a bottomless pit filled with losers like you.
I'm honored. As long as I'm not in your pit, I'm good.

because there is actual money. that's why. wages are up on those new jobs. much different. wages to support families and spend. actual money again.

Again, Hussein isn't the President anymore. You still haven't come to grips with that. You really do need to. You're losing it, kid. :cuckoo:

So, still waiting on your to supprot your bull shit claimes that the jobs being created today are different than the ones for the last 48 months. No matter how much you try and deflect, it will not work. Why not just admit you lied and then we can move on

Unnecessary. I live in the here & now. Your boy Hussein is all done. He isn't the President anymore. And the only thing he achieved as President, was to sink many future generations with a crushing massive Debt. That's his only claim to fame. But regardless, he's done. This is Trump's time. You need to accept that and move on.

Has the Fed been printing trillions of dollars to prop up president Trump like they did for president Obama?
I know what you are trying to say but you are not accurate in the comparison. Try again.

Here's what the Federal Reserve Bank says on their web site...
From December 2007 to May 2017 (the Obama era), the Fed’s total assets increased from $882 billion to $4.473 trillion a 500% increase. To give a measure of the magnitude of the program, total Fed assets increased from 6.0% of U.S. GDP in the fourth quarter of 2007 to 23.5% of GDP in the first quarter of 2017.

Please explain to the audience why the fed assets are a danger to the economic welfare of America.

Unnecessary. I live in the here & now. Your boy Hussein is all done. He isn't the President anymore. And the only thing he achieved as President, was to sink many future generations with a crushing massive Debt. That's his only claim to fame. But regardless, he's done. This is Trump's time. You need to accept that and move on.

At least you are honest about being full of shit, I have to give you credit for that. I agree with Obama's claim to fame, sadly his replacement is heading down the same road.

Please explain to the audience why the fed assets are a danger to the economic welfare of America.

Who said they were? The FACT is, I know you libs hate facts but the FACT is the Federal Reserve propped up the Obama economy by printing trillions of dollars then buying up government debt AND a lot of other assets with the money to artificially prop up Obama's economy.

Now you are running away from your comments,. blueslegend.

The fed assets are no danger to the economy, as you were falsely implying.

At least you are honest about being full of shit, I have to give you credit for that. I agree with Obama's claim to fame, sadly his replacement is heading down the same road.

Let it go, kid. Hussein is done. He ain't coming back. Time to move on.

Let it go, kid. Hussein is done. He ain't coming back. Time to move on.

Go back through this thread and count the number of times I have mentioned him compared to the number of times you have. One of us still has a man crush on him and it's not me.

The big news was in manufacturing, where its Unemployment Rate fell to a record-low 2.6%.

Nice job Mr. Prez. :thup:

The US economy added 228,000 nonfarm payrolls in November, more than economists had forecast, a report on Friday from the Bureau of Labor Statistics showed.

The unemployment rate remained at a 17-year low of 4.1%.

Overall, the report demonstrated that job creation remained strong in the US even after deadly hurricanes slammed into the Southeast this fall and temporarily weakened hiring. Economists had forecast that nonfarm payrolls increased by 195,000 on net with the unemployment rate unchanged at 4.1%...

Jobs report crushes expectations as hurricane impact fades
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Burger flipping jobs

Those numbers are FAKE.....everyone knows that

The REAL number is 172 million Americans are not working

The big news was in manufacturing, where its Unemployment Rate fell to a record-low 2.6%.

The US economy added 228,000 nonfarm payrolls in November, more than economists had forecast, a report on Friday from the Bureau of Labor Statistics showed.

Overall, the report demonstrated that job creation remained strong in the US even after deadly hurricanes slammed into the Southeast this fall and temporarily weakened hiring. Economists had forecast that nonfarm payrolls increased by 195,000 on net with the unemployment rate unchanged at 4.1%...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Burger flipping jobs

Aw, such bitter butthurt sarcasm. Kinda sad & pathetic. :crybaby:

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Burger flipping jobs

Trump himself declared the U3 unemployment numbers to be made up

The REAL number of Americans unemployed is 172 million

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Burger flipping jobs

Aw, is there no end to your bitter butthurt? Come on kid, ya gotta get over it. This is good news. Enjoy. :)

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Burger flipping jobs

Aw, is there no end to your bitter butthurt? Come on kid, ya gotta get over it. This is good news. Enjoy. :)

172 Million Americans not working is a disaster
Worst in history

Forum List

Back