Great news for Liberal democrats!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

California is now providing menstrual products in bathrooms, even men's bathrooms.

Well it's about time is all I can say. I know a lot of democrat males who could use these products.

California is now providing menstrual products in bathrooms, even men's bathrooms.

Well it's about time is all I can say. I know a lot of democrat males who could use these products.
In public skewls?????

1633962191959.png

What's the problem with having menstrual products in bathrooms? I mean, I know what you'll say about men's bathrooms, but what's wrong with them being in women's bathrooms?

I'm trying to get my head around the idea of "liberal Democrats"

That is almost like saying "athiest Catholics" these days since the Democrats abandoned liberalism when they embraced identity politics. Orienting politics around tribal identity is almost the very antithesis of actual liberalism.

Not that I put much trust in what The Blaze has to say, but in an emergency situation a male could help out without having to invade the Ladies’ Room.

u don't even know the difference between a tampon and condom u useless fuck
who was talking condoms? I believe the op was menstrual products. So it's actually you who does not know the difference. you think a condom is a menstrual product. Can't get any funnier than that. :funnyface: :fu:

What's the problem with having menstrual products in bathrooms? I mean, I know what you'll say about men's bathrooms, but what's wrong with them being in women's bathrooms?
dude, dudette, it's the men's room part. for fk sake, you can't be that fking ignorant.

dude, dudette, it's the men's room part. for fk sake, you can't be that fking ignorant.
I'd love to know what it has to do with ignorance or lack thereof. I'm not particularly familiar with the arguments of the right, so I was seeking clarification, which I think is totally fair. Attacking someone for that is pretty base.

who was talking condoms? I believe the op was menstrual products. So it's actually you who does not know the difference. you think a condom is a menstrual product. Can't get any funnier than that. :funnyface: :fu:
Galt the idiot brought up contraception.

Galt the idiot brought up contraception.
doesn't have squat to do with your post. you said still bleeding. Menstrual son. Again, then you bring in condemns to our exchange. too fking funny.

Forum List

Back