Great takedown of pharma via opiods crisis, SSRI revelations, the "vaccine", and Alzheimer's drug fraud

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
This is 20 minutes of an expertly crafted presentation of facts that would take down any other industry. Money question during the segment that might help explain it - If we now know that serotonin levels are not the cause of depression, and SSRIs can have well known dangerous side effects, why are SSRIs still being prescribed and why are people still taking them?

Last edited:
Some of the vitriol that was directed at Canadians who made their own health decisions and declined getting the vaccine is that so many Canadians are hooked on pharmaceuticals.

Furthermore, Canadians aren't particularly independent of their own circumstances in life, expecting government and officials to make decisions for them. Thus, they just accept all direction from doctors and the like, while those like myself like to educate themselves and make the decision that makes sense for me personally.

To each their own is my philosophy, but it is spooky and telling when so many in government and media just become lapdogs rather than direct, honest and sober. Well funded lapdogs in some cases I'm sure.

This is 20 minutes of an expertly crafted presentation of facts that would take down any other industry. Money question during the segment that might help explain it - If we now know that serotonin levels are not the cause of depression, and SSRIs can have well known dangerous side effects, why are SSRIs still being prescribed and why are people still taking them?

There is no money question in this video.

So the video does not connect to SSRIs and SSRIs are not yet defined in this thread for readers, though serotonin is mentioned.

Forum List

Back