Great Topic.After 8 Years Of Horrific Deaths Of Innocence,Now They Are Crying And Protesting?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:boohoo: :dunno: :eek-52: :crybaby: And, Yes, this is what conservatives/republicans have been arguing these last few days. Right?, going all the way back to the 2009 Iran Uproar, then never ending muslim terrorist attacks, national terror attacks, illegal aliens killing legal Americans, Alleppo, Children hit by stray bullets in Chicago, etc. etc.,,the list goes on and on. And then they start crying when Hillary loses in a landslide? Chuck Schumer cries for the first time cause Trump decides who has the right to enter the country? And now we have Democrats protesting in the masses?:dunno:,,But over these last 8 years of national and international chaos, innocent people dying in the masses, Not One Peep From These Lunatic Democrats !!! :iagree::poke:

remember when we were all watching the 2009 debacle in Iran, and all we got out of Obama was,,,,,uhh,,,errr,,,uhm,,,,ahh,,"Lets All Just Wait And See How This All Plays Out".,,,,,,wow! thats leadership?,,,thats like Obama seeing an asteroid headed to earth and saying,,,,well,,,uggghhh,,,geee,,,,uhm,.maybe we should just all wait and see where it lands, then decide what to do, but first I need to take my vacation in Hawaii.

In the last ten years, about four have died from radical jihadism annually.

11000 have died annually from fire arms.

Let's get some perspective here, people.

alleppo is a perfect example! Great Job Hillary, Kerry and Obama! it wasnt any of the Bush's that let thousands die.

Chuckie Schuma is the poster boy for modern leftism. Completely bass ackwards in priorities, phony as all get out and quite pleased with himself.

Seems to me a lot of queers got slaughtered by a Muslim terrorist, or you calling that work place violence?

Seems to me a lot of queers got slaughtered by a Muslim terrorist, or you calling that work place violence?
That is factored into the annual count of the last ten years.

Here are some of your heroes, jknowgood. In the last five years, they have killed more than jihadists.

upload_2017-1-31_7-55-37.png

alleppo is a perfect example! Great Job Hillary, Kerry and Obama! it wasnt any of the Bush's that let thousands die.

8 /10's of those refugee protesters think
Alleppo is that Oklahoma City Thunder basketball shooting guard who used to play for the Orlando Magic . :)

Here are some of your heroes, jknowgood. In the last five years, they have killed more than jihadists.

View attachment 109750

Those monsters will get their due. But you are lying big time when you say they killed more than jihadists. How many has ISIS killed? Hamas? Al Qaeda? Taliban? Come on, even you aren't that stupid.

What did the RIGHT want to do bout Syria ? Nothing !!

They flipped out when obama wanted tomahawk Assads ass.

View attachment 109750
Not my hero's but the Muslim that killed 49 queers that you are ignoring. Is that your hero?

I don't remember republicans drawing a red line. Oh yeah, that was Obama that stepped down from it.

If I remember correctly the Right and the Independents wanted the Chemical weapons removed, half of which Dems have previously swore never existed when Saddam smuggled & hid his stash in Syria.
BUSTED!

View attachment 109750
Not my hero's but the Muslim that killed 49 queers that you are ignoring. Is that your hero?
If they look white, they are your heroes.

Now realize that your silly arguments have been easily refuted, and trot along.

Annually, over the last ten years, jihadists have killed less than 10 a year in the US while the annual death rate by guns is 11,000.

View attachment 109750
If they look white, they are your heroes.

Now realize that your silly arguments have been easily refuted, and trot along.

Annually, over the last ten years, jihadists have killed less than 10 a year in the US while the annual death rate by guns is 11,000.

so lets see if I get this. Your heroes are the perpetrators of the thousands of black on black murders in the USA every year?

Chuckie Schuma is the poster boy for modern leftism. Completely bass ackwards in priorities, phony as all get out and quite pleased with himself.
Chuckie cries like an onion every time he pees his bed

Forum List

Back