Green New Deal Costs

No big deal. I will just charge my neighbors $5K to ride them to the grocery store on my handlebars.

Old negotiating tactic. Ask for way over the top stuff. Accept lesser things like some Carbon Taxes and more regulations as a "compromise". They still get what they want. More taxes, more government, and bigger slush funds to buy votes.

Old negotiating tactic. Ask for way over the top stuff. Accept lesser things like some Carbon Taxes and more regulations as a "compromise". They still get what they want. More taxes, more government, and bigger slush funds to buy votes.

So it would only cost $50,000 the first year?

Well sure but no reason to worry. Once we catch that mythical “rich person” that never runs out of money it won’t be a problem. Hang on a sec. there’s a rainbow I need to check out, he’s probably at the end of it.

$49,999 per year, then with 3.5% annual increases, or CPI whichever is GREATER. That will "fix" the climate!

$49,999 per year, then with 3.5% annual increases, or CPI whichever is GREATER. That will "fix" the climate!

Then again it could be like Obamacare, the first year is not so painful, third or fourth year is a killer.

Then again it could be like Obamacare, the first year is not so painful, third or fourth year is a killer.
If you like your gas hog can you keep your gas hog?

Forum List

Back