Green New Deal

"Defeatist attitude"?

That's the Denier "well there's nothing we can dooooo" bullshit

No one is saying "the world is gonna end in 12 years" . The fact that you lie about that speaks to your basic dishonesty on the subject.

We're already seeing the effects of Climate Change and scientists tell us that we have about a 12 year window in which to address it. After that , the window closes.

AOC is kid.

Not an excuse. My son is 23, and he's not as pig-ignorant and incoherent as she is.

She's a parrot of liberal college professors.

That probably has something to do with it. All of my children have been home-schooled, and I'm a big fan of trade schools rather than universities, unless the career you want requires a U.

"Defeatist attitude"?

No one is saying "the world is gonna end in 12 years" . The fact that you lie about that speaks to your basic dishonesty on the subject.

We're already seeing the effects of Climate Change and scientists tell us that we have about a 12 year window in which to address it. After that , the window closes.

AOC is kid.

Not an excuse. My son is 23, and he's not as pig-ignorant and incoherent as she is.

She's an actress nothing more. Her brother submitted her tape to a casting call.

As much as that would actually make me feel better - because then I wouldn't have to believe people are really stupid enough to think that is a good choice for Congress - it's crap.

Two things.

First of all, just because something is on the Internet doesn't mean it's true, factual, and accurate.

Second of all, looking for "community organizer types" to be candidates is not the same as hiring an actress. What they're talking about is just a more cynical version of how new politicians often get involved in running for office.

"Defeatist attitude"?

AOC is kid.

She's a parrot of liberal college professors.

That probably has something to do with it. All of my children have been home-schooled, and I'm a big fan of trade schools rather than universities, unless the career you want requires a U.

I have heard those very words from her mouth from the liberal professors myself while in college.
It's an ideology that works well in theory, but never works in the real world.
College Professors live in the academia world, not the real world.

AOC is kid.

She's an actress nothing more. Her brother submitted her tape to a casting call.

As much as that would actually make me feel better - because then I wouldn't have to believe people are really stupid enough to think that is a good choice for Congress - it's crap.

Two things.

First of all, just because something is on the Internet doesn't mean it's true, factual, and accurate.

Second of all, looking for "community organizer types" to be candidates is not the same as hiring an actress. What they're talking about is just a more cynical version of how new politicians often get involved in running for office.

LOL, it's all in that video. Put your big girl pants on.

i've read the green big deal line by line to see if it can be accomplished. clarity is important here. you cant try and solve one extreme with the other. these are well-intentioned folks but their plan destroys america. its such an extreme position and inconsistent with the heritage of america.

the green big deal is unrealistic. its never gonna happen!
We should expect candidates backed with Money should have fine and wonderful and capital plans.

How much of your own money are you going to invest in those plans?
If I had the money to invest, we would not be talking about it.

"New study: if we stop emissions immediately, Arctic still warms 5C/9F by century's end. We're not stopping global warming any more; we're fighting like hell for a level that civilizations might survive"

Sharp rise in Arctic temperatures now inevitable – UN
That must mean global sea level rising. Yet, the right wing doesn't believe that.

Get back to us when your trailer is floating away.
should i save up for a houseboat.

"New study: if we stop emissions immediately, Arctic still warms 5C/9F by century's end. We're not stopping global warming any more; we're fighting like hell for a level that civilizations might survive"

That must mean global sea level rising. Yet, the right wing doesn't believe that.

We'll send a boat, if you don't see a boat, learn to swim.

i've read the green big deal line by line to see if it can be accomplished. clarity is important here. you cant try and solve one extreme with the other. these are well-intentioned folks but their plan destroys america. its such an extreme position and inconsistent with the heritage of america.

the green big deal is unrealistic. its never gonna happen!
We should expect candidates backed with Money should have fine and wonderful and capital plans.

How much of your own money are you going to invest in those plans?
If I had the money to invest, we would not be talking about it.

Than why are you saying "we should", since you're not part of the "we".

Global warmers have been telling you to start saving some 20 years ago, if you haven't saved enough by now, you better hurry up, because in 12 years world is going to end.

from the UN. same UN that said florida and most coastal cities would be under water by now. LOL, the UN is a fricken joke and a waste of our money.

That environmental scientist from the article comes from Tanzania, and as we know Tanzania is, if not leading, than one of the top countries in the environmental field. Plus, Tanzania have the best samples of ice caps from we all can learn from.

Global warmers have been telling you to start saving some 20 years ago, if you haven't saved enough by now, you better hurry up, because in 12 years world is going to end.

"Going to end"?

No one is saying that stupid. Why lie?

In 12 years we will have lost the ability to DO anything about Climate Change.

The window is closing...rapidly

i live inland, anyway. only creeks and rivers sometimes overflow.

Forum List

Back