🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Green Party’s Stein: Hillary Clinton With Nukes ‘Much Scarier’ Than Donald Trump

No, she does not "endorse" Trump ya 'tard.
If she did though, I wouldn't consider that a bad thing.

Why's that?
Because she's a lunatic

Heh. She's just very unpolished. She has great ideas, I like her a lot.
"Very unpolished" is an understatement

Too bad Gary Johnson is too scared to debate her...

:poke:

Why's that?
Because she's a lunatic

Heh. She's just very unpolished. She has great ideas, I like her a lot.
"Very unpolished" is an understatement

Too bad Gary Johnson is too scared to debate her...

:poke:
With good reason. Gary Johnson should be scared to debate anyone about anything at this point.

If Bernie had any guts or integrity he'd be endorsing Trump, Hillary, her hench-persons and the complicit left wing media totally screwed him over...:lol:
Endorsing Trump would mean Bernie is abandoning everything he's ever believed in. Which actually wouldn't be that bad since Bernie's beliefs are communist nonsense.

:redface: ..sheesh, can't a guy cause needless trouble around her anymore... :laugh:
What do you think this is... 1995? :mad:

If Bernie had any guts or integrity he'd be endorsing Trump

Of course --- who among us doesn't endorse the creature that stands in 180 degree opposition to everything you've ever stood for. Makes perfect sense.

If you're a retard.

I hate when that happens, you call someone a, "retard" and screw up doing it ... :lmao:

If Bernie had any guts or integrity he'd be endorsing Trump, Hillary, her hench-persons and the complicit left wing media totally screwed him over...:lol:
Endorsing Trump would mean Bernie is abandoning everything he's ever believed in. Which actually wouldn't be that bad since Bernie's beliefs are communist nonsense.

:redface: ..sheesh, can't a guy cause needless trouble around her anymore... :laugh:
What do you think this is... 1995? :mad:

A Clinton reference ...:dunno:

Why's that?
Because she's a lunatic

She has a better grip on reality than you do by a factor of 100. I am stunned in amazement that you even have the metal abilities to work a computer. Needless to say, you wouldn't be on anyone's "Call A Friend" list....
I hope you're home safe Dale

Dude....do you know what a "comma" is?????

Let me give you an example of how it changes the meaning of a sentence.....

"Let's eat mom"

What this is implying is that two or more siblings are wishing to cannibalize their mother...... if one was to go by the literal sense of the three word sentence.

Now, let's interject a comma in the correct place and let's see how it changes everything...shall we?

"Let's eat, mom".........

Make sense? Allow me to explain. What is being said here is that the offspring of a mother is being invited to dine/ "break bread"........see how fucking simple that is?

Please work on this because it will only help you......no need to "thank" me. I do this freely and I am a "giver".

Last edited:

Why's that?
Because she's a lunatic

She has a better grip on reality than you do by a factor of 100. I am stunned in amazement that you even have the metal abilities to work a computer. Needless to say, you wouldn't be on anyone's "Call A Friend" list....
I hope you're home safe Dale

Dude....do you know what a "comma" is?????

Let me give you an example of how it changes the meaning of a sentence.....

"Let's eat mom"

What this is implying is that two or more siblings are wish to cannibalize their mother...... if one was to go by the literal sense of the three word sentence.

Now, let's interject a comma in the correct place and let's see how it changes everything...shall we?

"Let's eat, mom".........

Make sense? Allow me to explain. What is being said here is that the offspring of a mother is being invited to dine/ "break bread"........see how fucking simple that is?

Please work on this because it will only help you......no need to "thank" me. I do this freely and I am a "giver".
^ ghey

.05% of the vote isn't going to help much.

one link asked me to disable my ad blocker and the other was to much gibberish to get through.

but still, who cares what some green party failure supports?

Shillian is a New York divorce barrister??????? Why is it that I am not surprised at all?????? LOL!!!!!!!
She must be disbarred, any lawyer that spends most of her time everyday on USMB cant be working any cases...or going to court. I call BFS on Jewllian being a lawyer.

Shillian is a New York divorce barrister??????? Why is it that I am not surprised at all?????? LOL!!!!!!!
She must be disbarred, any lawyer that spends most of her time everyday on USMB cant be working any cases...or going to court. I call BFS on Jewllian being a lawyer.

disbarred for what? your beitbart /alex jones fueled fantasies?

whatever makes you feel better about your pathetic little life.

I hit a nerve

:dance:

You post on here so much, I worry you are not giving your clients( :lmao:) their moneys worth for the hours you are billing them.

I hit a nerve

:dance:

You post on here so much, I worry you are not giving your clients( :lmao:) their moneys worth for the hours you are billing them.

not at all. but clearly you have a severe need to make yourself feel like you're not the loser you are. i figure that's your problem. but keep trolling

you'd have to matter to "hit a nerve

*yawn*

Jewllian, the big time lawyer, posted from 8 am yesterday till 12 am last night, and is full bore posting early this morning. Thats alot of posting for a so called lawyer...when does she see clients or goes to court...on the weekends? :lmao:

Forum List

Back