Greet your Senators Monday morning!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
MAKE SURE YOUR SENATORS ARE GREETED WITH A NO AMNESTY MESSAGE AS SOON AS THEY WALK INTO THEIR OFFICES ON MONDAY MORNING!

Send them a fax today letting them know that Corker-Hoeven fails to deliver on promises of enforcement. You can send a FREE FAX at Numbersusa. http://www.numbersusa.com

As a reminder, the Corker-Hoeven amendment was a political ploy on the part of pro-amnesty supporters to pass a bill that was otherwise headed for defeat. Republican Senators Corker (TN) and Hoeven (ND) conspired with Democratic Sens. Schumer (NY) and Menendez (NJ) to craft an amendment that ostensibly increases border security measures in the bill. In fact, the amendment actually WEAKENS current law and enforcement provisions of S. 744. Read details of the amendment in Jeremy's blog.

A cloture vote on the Corker-Hoeven amendment will be held on Monday at 5:30. (As a reminder, 60 votes are required to invoke cloture and move to a final vote on the amendment). We will be coming back to you tomorrow morning with specific requests to call your two Senators to ask them to oppose the amendment You can take action today by sending a fax to your two Senators asking them to oppose the amendment.

Fax your Senators TODAY!

Even Sen. Corker, one of the sponsors of the amendment, said Thursday he doesn't think the amendment goes far enough when it comes to interior enforcement. He told Politico,

"I do wish this amendment had some other measures relative to interior security, but I think the House can improve this, he said. I think a conference can improve this. So I hope we have the opportunity down the road to see that occur."

-- Sen. Bob Corker

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I have ot decided if i am going to uses a carrier pigeon or the telegraph. Though I might go with the Pony Express.

NumbersUSA is a racist outfit. I'm pro-amnesty.

How old are you, about 8 years old?

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

racistdog.jpg

It does me no good to send anything to either one of my Senators...

They love this POS.

I have hopes for the House Critters though.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

racistdog.jpg

I'm 66. Since when is a "pathway to citizenship" considered amnesty?

I was once a dumbass who believed Lou Dobbs and Roy Beck at NumbersUSA - then I woke up. They are racists.

Google "numbersusa racism"...

racistdog.jpg

I'm 66. Since when is a "pathway to citizenship" considered amnesty?

I was once a dumbass who believed Lou Dobbs and Roy Beck at NumbersUSA - then I woke up. They are racists.

Google "numbersusa racism"...

There is absolutely nothing racist about Numbersusa. You are a extremely ignorant 66 year old and you don't even know it. You are pathetic. :cuckoo:

Amnesty is any legislation or act that removes the illegal status from illegal aliens and allows them to remain in these United States. Under any terms or conditions, legalization is amnesty and amnesty is legalization. We remember 1986.

Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me.

NumbersUSA part of the nativist, white supremacist network of John Tanton has got another ad out that'll make you wanna cringe. In this one, NumberUSA uses the ol' divide and conquer trick in it's hope to rile up anti-immigrant sentiment amongst Black Americans. See for yourself.

New Ad: Nativist 'NumbersUSA,' Pits Black Americans Against Immigrants - Cuéntame

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-9dBFSvxfuA]NumbersUSA October 2012 TV Ad - YouTube[/ame]

You keep copying and pasting the same lies. Nobody is buying your lies except pro-amnesty people like you. Give it up already. LOL!

The Southern Poverty Law Center............. The name sounds like they help poor people. How noble. But who are they? What do they do?

They are a group of radicals who label anybody a "hate group" if they disagree with their views and politics. The Southern Poverty Law Center is a scary organization who wants to curtail freedom of speech.

SPLC belongs on its own "hate group" list

SPLC belongs on its own "hate group" list

NumbersUSA part of the nativist, white supremacist network of John Tanton has got another ad out that'll make you wanna cringe. In this one, NumberUSA uses the ol' divide and conquer trick in it's hope to rile up anti-immigrant sentiment amongst Black Americans. See for yourself.

New Ad: Nativist 'NumbersUSA,' Pits Black Americans Against Immigrants - Cuéntame

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-9dBFSvxfuA]NumbersUSA October 2012 TV Ad - YouTube[/ame]

Nice of you to promote Numbersusa! Wow, you are a idiot! LOL!

Forum List

Back