Greetings from Earth

TheShinyOne

the bridge is closed
Nov 15, 2013
Hi everybody!

There's really nothing I can say to prove how brilliant I am, but if I sit here too long attempting to explain everything there is to know about me, meanwhile all the best discussions are happening in the other threads. This will be a good time.

:)

and yet there you sit waiting on someone to answer.....lol....we can see what thread you are viewing....did you know that....

welcome i like shiny things

Hi everybody!

There's really nothing I can say to prove how brilliant I am, but if I sit here too long attempting to explain everything there is to know about me, meanwhile all the best discussions are happening in the other threads. This will be a good time.

:)
Welcome to USMB, TheShinyOne. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Welcome to USMB, TheShinyOne...:)

974593752168bf1dcd9b.gif

:welcome: How often do you polish it?

No thanks. That would be a sexy comment if you were Zionist Chick, but you are Sunni Man, and I don't swing that way. Sorry. No offense, but, you know. It's just too awkward for me to have that discussion with you. I'm sure you understand.

:welcome: How often do you polish it?

No thanks. That would be a sexy comment if you were Zionist Chick, but you are Sunni Man, and I don't swing that way. Sorry. No offense, but, you know. It's just too awkward for me to have that discussion with you. I'm sure you understand.
Don't flatter yourself Poindexter.

I was talking about your bald head.

A friend of mine calls her bald headed husband. 'The Shiny One'. . :cool:

Don't flatter yourself Poindexter.

I was talking about your bald head.

A friend of mine calls her bald headed husband. 'The Shiny One'. . :cool:

Ah, I see. I'm not bald, so naturally, that doesn't occur to me.

Forum List

Back