Greta Gives MSNBC The Finger And Quits!

No, they wouldn't - but you apparently did. Why? BTW, I watched some of Greta on MSNBC - and she sucked.

She couldn't make you weep like giraffe-neck does eh, Shitting Bull?
lol.gif

This was never going to work. Fans of that network were never going to watch.

Yeah, I'm surprised she would ever go there. The people who watch MSNBC aren't interested in objective opinions. They want a left wing echo chamber.
The hosts at MSNBC don't intentionally lie to you like the garbage you suck up from Fox.
Of course, they do, all the time, it's just lies you want to hear so you're totally cool with it.

Yeah, I'm surprised she would ever go there. The people who watch MSNBC aren't interested in objective opinions. They want a left wing echo chamber.
Is that like the right wing echo chamber that you idolize at Fox?

Who said I watch Fox?
Sure, and who said that you help run this right wing piece of garbage masquerading as a message board.

The hosts at MSNBC don't intentionally lie to you like the garbage you suck up from Fox.
Of course, they do, all the time, it's just lies you want to hear so you're totally cool with it.
Maybe you can share a few of those lies with us? I am more than willing to wait to hear this, if you can.

Who said I watch Fox?
Sure, and who said that you help run this right wing piece of garbage masquerading as a message board.

Oh, I see, you're just assuming that because I rightly criticized MSNBC for being the propaganda machine they are the only practical explanation is that I'm a drooling Fox fan. The world is so black and white for you, isn't it.

Who said I watch Fox?

Oh, I see, you're just assuming that because I rightly criticized MSNBC for being the propaganda machine they are the only practical explanation is that I'm a drooling Fox fan. The world is so black and white for you, isn't it.
You're only allowed to be one or the other!

That's it!

Dammit!

:rock:

Who said I watch Fox?

You just mentioned the lies on MSNBC, so lets hear them from you. It seems that most of your posters are never able to post all those lies they talk about.
I wouldn't call MSNBC a propaganda machine since they tell the truth. Now prove me wrong

Either unwilling or unable to join the others in the anti-America, anti-Trump sewer known as MSNBC, Greta is GONE as of today.
:clap2:

A few days shy of her six-month mark on air, Van Susteren’s business is finished on MSNBC, according to people familiar with the situation. The anchor, whose show struggled to gain traction even as the rest of her colleagues were buoyed by anti-Trump hysteria, has parted ways with the network. She will not appear on the show on Thursday evening.

ABC_greta_van_susteran_jt_131222_16x9_608.jpg

BREAKING: MSNBC and Greta Van Susteren Agree to Part Ways

She came from communist fake news channel Fox News, she will never fit in where you have to tell the truth. Just as Megyn Kelly won't. These are people that sold their souls for money already, once done you can't get your soul back. They are hollow people like all of Faux News so anywhere these scarecrows go they won't succeed. Except of course the one place where lying is the utmost qualification, the White House.

The anti-American conservatism that these people cling to has a shelf life. Even the alt-right can't save these derps. Maybe all these cast-asides like Michelle Malkin can form a new cable channel called The Dust Bin.

Who said I watch Fox?

Well "BRO" I am still waiting.

Either unwilling or unable to join the others in the sewer known as MSNBC, Greta is GONE as of today. :clap2:

But a few days shy of her six-month mark on air, Van Susteren’s business is finished on MSNBC, according to people familiar with the situation. The anchor, whose show struggled to gain traction even as the rest of her colleagues were buoyed by anti-Trump hysteria, has parted ways with the network. She will not appear on the show on Thursday evening.

ABC_greta_van_susteran_jt_131222_16x9_608.jpg

BREAKING: MSNBC and Greta Van Susteren Agree to Part Ways
Sounds like she got dumped for terrible ratings
Being a REAL journalist is hard when the network is nothing more than fake news experts who are experts in Anti American Anti Democracy and Anti President Trump hysteria
Lousy ratings don't help her cause, Homer
For the reasons I stated dip shit.

Read your own OP Dumbass ---- the show "struggled to gain traction". YOUR OWN OP. :banghead:

Read your own OP Dumbass ---- the show "struggled to gain traction". YOUR OWN OP. :banghead:

I WROTE the OP moron....everybody and their cousin Sam will guess at why she left. I've been very clear about my opinion....she couldn't stomach being associated with that vile network any longer. :eusa_naughty:

I WROTE the OP moron....everybody and their cousin Sam will guess at why she left. I've been very clear about my opinion....she couldn't stomach being associated with that vile network any longer. :eusa_naughty:
She had nothing to do with her leaving, bro. Read the stories, she was canned. But then again, your kind, has never been in the least bit interested in facts. Its easier to create your own.

Who said I watch Fox?

You're only allowed to be one or the other!

That's it!

Dammit!

:rock:

and as soon as any of you prove what they say isn't truer, no doubt our opinions will change. (which is not to say that MSNBC doesn't have a pov)

Eh.. I don't believe she was hate filled or misinformed enough for MSNBC .. and not being a liar didn't help her either. She certainly didn't fit the needs of the drama llama viewers. She's better off leaving before the stench really stuck and ruined her credibility, a wise move.

images (42).jpg

Forum List

Back