Greta Thunberg: Time Person of the Year

bidengreta.jpg

Greta is on the autistic spectrum. She has a developmental disability. She puts too much emphasis on man-made climate change but whatever, there are other serious environmental issues that future generations of humans and other animals will be confronted with. If you made fun of Greta you should feel bad, because you're a bad person.

The Time person of the year is someone who embodies the milieu of the times. Greta is a symbol of the idea that the time has come for young people to get off their asses and create the future they want for themselves. They can't rely on GenXers and boomers who have taken the Earth and it's resources for granted their entire lives. They can't rely on boomers and GenXers who have exploded the national debt to $22 trillion. How dare you question the right of a young person to be pissed off.

Navy’s Task Force Climate Change (TFCC)
U.S. Navy Task Force Climate Change (TFCC) – The Center for Climate & Security

US Army Corps of Engineers>
Engineer Research and Development Center > Missions > Environmental Quality and Installations > Arctic – ERDC Facilitates DOD Gateway

SERDP and ESTCP harness the latest science and technology to develop and demonstrate innovative, cost-effective, and sustainable solutions to meet DoD’s environmental challenges.
Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program, Environmental Security Technology Certification Program

~S~

Greta: knock knock.

Everyone else: who’s there?

Greta: Greta.

<silence>

<silence>

<silence>

<silence>

<silence>

Conservatives’ unwarranted attacks on Thunberg are yet another manifestation of the reprehensible right, and the fact that most conservatives are cowards.
Not a one of them can actually refute what she says

Just attack the messenger

Climate change has always been a reality, it happens all the time, Man Made climate change is another story.
The majority of the WORLDS Climate Scientists disagree with you
Still using that fake news? Hilarious.

'You Have Stolen My Dreams And My Childhood,' Says Girl Currently Gracing Cover Of Time Magazine

You have a point somewhere?
Other than you humiliating yourself by saying children should have input into government policies?
No.
Children have a right to an opinion
Even if they are President
No not really

An opinion is only worth something if the person offering has some sort of credibility

Children have none

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I am so proud of young Greta

upload_2019-12-13_8-16-9.jpeg

An inspiration to all

What’s the carbon footprint of a $15M mansion on a Martha’s Vineyard beach?

Who ever said you are not allowed to have mansions?

Our lovely First Lady Michelle stands up for children who are cyber bullied
Third Lady Melania complains that someone pointed out that Baron is not really a Barron and complains about cyber bullies

Be Best...my ass

I guess that’s the least Time can do for her since we stole her childhood from her.
It is sad that our children can not depend on the adults to pull their heads out of their fat asses & believe the science & take action. But noooooooooooo, you stupid fucks worship a "stable genius" who is so fucking stupid that he calls climate change a hoax.
Is that why you use children as human shields?
No one is using them as shields. How & who are they shielding?

I guess that’s the least Time can do for her since we stole her childhood from her.
It is sad that our children can not depend on the adults to pull their heads out of their fat asses & believe the science & take action. But noooooooooooo, you stupid fucks worship a "stable genius" who is so fucking stupid that he calls climate change a hoax.
Riiiiiight......

Third Lady Melania complains that someone pointed out that Baron is not really a Barron and complains about cyber bullies

Be Best...my ass
Tell me more about this woman who buys a $15M mansion a few feet above sea level and her belief in manmade global warming.

Be Best...my ass
Tell me more about this woman who buys a $15M mansion a few feet above sea level and her belief in manmade global warming.
A few feet? How many feet are a few feet? The home is like 15-20 feet above sea level.

Riiiiiight......
So you were talking out of your ass.

Forum List

Back