Greta Van Susteren owns lib running for congress LoL

They guy was an idiot...the only reason he was interviewed. He is a nobody...not newsworthy and not an contender in any election. Greta actually looked pretty stupid interviewing this idiot, it was a waste of airtime. LOL...it would be like MSNBC taking you or anyone else with a twitter account as a serious GOP mouthpiece.

Is this what Fox has come to, finding idiots on Fox to interview to somehow elevate the GOP. No thanks Fox. :Crossing fingers hoping for a real conservative news network:

They guy was an idiot...the only reason he was interviewed. He is a nobody...not newsworthy and not an contender in any election. Greta actually looked pretty stupid interviewing this idiot, it was a waste of airtime. LOL...it would be like MSNBC taking you or anyone else with a twitter account as a serious GOP mouthpiece.

Is this what Fox has come to, finding idiots on Fox to interview to somehow elevate the GOP. No thanks Fox. :Crossing fingers hoping for a real conservative news network:

How did Greta look stupid? How was this guy polling in his election? Are you sure he wasn't a contender? I don't watch Fox all that much anymore, but often times they have compelling people on. Like Charles Krauthammer, John Bolton, Liz Chaney, etc..

How did Greta look stupid? How was this guy polling in his election? Are you sure he wasn't a contender? I don't watch Fox all that much anymore, but often times they have compelling people on. Like Charles Krauthammer, John Bolton, Liz Chaney, etc..

Im from VA, never heard of the guy. As for Fox having compelling people on...LMAO. Im conservative and I have to laugh at their attempts to be Fair and Balanced. Fox is a shill...they will do anything to make liberals look stupid (not hard) and they will do anything to promote their agenda. The reality is that people who use Fox News as their primary source of news...are stupid and are only looking for nonsense news that will reinforce their ideals. Same with MSNBC. Its a shame there are so many idiots in this world that can't think for themselves and fall victim to junk journalism and editorial shows as legitimate news.

America isn't failing because of liberals or conservatives...we are failing because we are stupid and can't think for ourselves. We are digressing more and more and becoming more like canada.

Greta Van Susteren owns lib running for congress LoL

Hey, its Greta Van Susteren. She doesn't even "own" her own opinions and that was just another of her usual desperate attempts at getting a foothold.

I remember when she first went on the air. I actually thought she might amount to something but she's an idiot. Truly pathetic.

Breaking News.....Both sides have Palins!
This guy is no Palin...he is a nobody that didn't deserve any airtime...he was incompetent and had the communication skills of a child.

Laughable.

Im from VA, never heard of the guy. As for Fox having compelling people on...LMAO. Im conservative and I have to laugh at their attempts to be Fair and Balanced. Fox is a shill...they will do anything to make liberals look stupid (not hard) and they will do anything to promote their agenda. The reality is that people who use Fox News as their primary source of news...are stupid and are only looking for nonsense news that will reinforce their ideals. Same with MSNBC. Its a shame there are so many idiots in this world that can't think for themselves and fall victim to junk journalism and editorial shows as legitimate news.

America isn't failing because of liberals or conservatives...we are failing because we are stupid and can't think for ourselves. We are digressing more and more and becoming more like canada.

You are from Virginia? You must like your Congressman who says that he does not get paid enough, or how about his son that was promoting voter fraud?

Classy place to live that Virginia.

You are from Virginia? You must like your Congressman who says that he does not get paid enough, or how about his son that was promoting voter fraud?

Oh boy...you got me! What's your point, you moron.

So you don't know if the race between him and Cantor is competitive.

You don't think Krauthammer is a compelling character?

Fox News is biased, but I don't think it's worse than any other network, in that regard. In fact one can say they showcase more of a diversity of opinions then any of the networks.The reason Fox gets criticized the most is obvious.

Oh boy...you got me! What's your point, you moron.

The point is you can still be a powerful figure in Washington and still be a nobody and a moron.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSko2ixEB8U]Nancy Pelosi's Favorite Word - YouTube[/ame]

This guy is no Palin...he is a nobody that didn't deserve any airtime...he was incompetent and had the communication skills of a child.

Laughable.

So he IS a Palin.

Palin
1. An applicant lacking even basic job skills
2. Someone supremely un-self-aware or lacking any relative sense of what he/she does or doesn't know.

Last edited:

Laughable.

Uh, that's a pretty accurate description of $arah.

1900138_741065069248694_1398885875_n.jpg

Palin
n.

1. Pejorative term that refers to an incompetent, impractical, irrelevant or incapable person who has been appointed to a position of great importance.

2. A person who holds authority disproportionate to his or her requisite ethics and qualifications. Derived from John McCain's controversial 2008 Vice Presidential pick, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin.

Palin
n.

1. Pejorative term that refers to an incompetent, impractical, irrelevant or incapable person who has been appointed to a position of great importance.

2. A person who holds authority disproportionate to his or her requisite ethics and qualifications. Derived from John McCain's controversial 2008 Vice Presidential pick, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin.

"Pulling a Palin" = Quitting.

So you don't know if the race between him and Cantor is competitive.
no
You don't think Krauthammer is a compelling character?
He used to be....then I think Fox started paying him a lot more to tow their line.

Fox News is biased, but I don't think it's worse than any other network, in that regard. In fact one can say they showcase more of a diversity of opinions then any of the networks.The reason Fox gets criticized the most is obvious.
Fox news is not as bad as MSNBC, but they are pretty pathetic. They don't even try to be a news station anymore...they interview journalists as experts, how is that acceptable?

If there is breaking news (besides Sebellius leaving or the latest Obamacare scare), what station are you going to watch? Fox will wait for the GOP talking points, CNN will overdo it and inaccurately report, and MSNBC...they will only cover it if it is anti-GOP.

Forum List

Back