Greta Van Susteren owns lib running for congress LoL

Does liberal talent academy not teach the difference between "tow" and "toe"?

Or do they just tow you around by your toes in addition to your nose?
:yawn:

I'm no liberal, but you are obviously one who does know the difference between news and an editorial show. Do you have any independent thought?

I'm no liberal, but you are obviously one who does know the difference between news and an editorial show. Do you have any independent thought?

Hourly.

But none you'd be allowed to understand. Unless you were on your toes.

Hourly.

But none you'd be allowed to understand. Unless you were on your toes.

Yeah...you win.
Or just liberals - lazy, expecting others to do their work for them? Not surprising when there's an entire regime anxious to keep them well fed.

ACTUALLY, MSNBC doesn't make up bs like Fox, though they are biased, like any well informed people...

Insufficiently creative?

Or just liberals - lazy, expecting others to do their work for them? Not surprising when there's an entire regime anxious to keep them well fed.

Sure, lol. ACTUALLY, they like the truth, rather than a bizarro Pub world Fox/Rush/Beck/Savage/Issa etc etc have built to explain Bush catastrophes and mindless opposition. :eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Greta Van Susteren owns lib running for congress LoL

Hey, its Greta Van Susteren. She doesn't even "own" her own opinions and that was just another of her usual desperate attempts at getting a foothold.

I remember when she first went on the air. I actually thought she might amount to something but she's an idiot. Truly pathetic.

And the idiot made a Dickinson look liar and an asshole. Nice job by Greta.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Okay, be honest. Which one of you leftists here is this guy? I mean, it could be any one of you, but I'd like to know.

Forum List

Back