Grizzly Doesn't Like Gawkers at Zoo

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
2A490C1D00000578-3151485-image-m-19_1436225186245.jpg

They apparently don't like life in a cage – even if it's supposedly environmentally accurate. Hmmm, think CBS' new show “Zoo” could be closer to reality than we think?

Grizzly bear picks up a 50lb rock and tries to smash the glass of his zoo enclosure with repeated blows as startled visitors watch

The animal picked up the rock and slammed onto a pane of glass at the Minnesota Zoo on Monday morning

No one was hurt and the five-layer pane stayed in place 'like a windshield', zoo manager said

Visitor present during incident said rock had to weigh 50 pounds

The grizzly bear exhibit is now temporarily closed

Read more: Grizzly bear shatters barrier with basketball-sized rock at Minnesota Zoo Daily Mail Online

At first I thought it was a couple small rocks...maybe he wanted to get the job done right the first time.

Reminds me when I went to the zoo here and a gorilla was sitting right by the viewing glass throwing up in his hand then eating it...every time he completed a cycle lol, he'd look over at this group of kids and watch them run away.
it was like he was saying "Ill give you something to watch":laugh:

No one got a video of this?
I mean come on,every damn time a black guy gets arrested you have ten different angles of the arrest as it goes down yet not one video camera at the zoo?

Forum List

Back