FBI staffer in hot water over vile posts on Trump's shooting

That’s not what I asked you
I think that we should expect that people in government have political beliefs and leanings.

I think we should expect that these people are capable of acting independent of those beliefs and leanings.

I’m attempting to point out right wing hypocrisy here, in that they demand that free speech be respected, unless they don’t like the speech.

I think that we should expect that people in government have political beliefs and leanings.

I think we should expect that these people are capable of acting independent of those beliefs and leanings.

I’m attempting to point out right wing hypocrisy here, in that they demand that free speech be respected, unless they don’t like the speech.
It’s different IMHO when you’re a member entrusted to enforce the law without bias.

It’s different IMHO when you’re a member entrusted to enforce the law without bias.
We saw FBI agents exhibiting clear pro-Trump bias and Republicans paraded them before Congress, called them whistleblowers and heaped massive praise upon them.

And these guys acted in their bias.

If someone is exhibiting bias behavior, that’s unacceptable.

But are we to actually believe that law enforcement is only going to hire people who have no political beliefs? Of course not. There are people across the political spectrum in law enforcement. I’d wager heavily that the majority are actually rather conservative. There seems to be some notion that as long as they don’t say anything, we can pretend it doesn’t exist. I find it rather dishonest.

We saw FBI agents exhibiting clear pro-Trump bias and Republicans paraded them before Congress, called them whistleblowers and heaped massive praise upon them.

And these guys acted in their bias.

If someone is exhibiting bias behavior, that’s unacceptable.

But are we to actually believe that law enforcement is only going to hire people who have no political beliefs? Of course not. There are people across the political spectrum in law enforcement. I’d wager heavily that the majority are actually rather conservative. There seems to be some notion that as long as they don’t say anything, we can pretend it doesn’t exist. I find it rather dishonest.
Look, the whistleblowers were blowing the whistle on lib bias..that’s why you hate them…

This woman f’ed up when she couldn’t help posting that she wished a former president was assassinated.

Look, the whistleblowers were blowing the whistle on lib bias..that’s why you hate them…
That’s the thing. They call it “lib bias” when the FBI didn’t act based on their desires which was conservative bias.

To someone with conservative bias, behaving fairly would seem like lib bias.

Forum List

Back