Groomers Gonna Groom- Another Sick Teacher Caught Abusing a Young Child

So they've never lied unless they've been sued, taken to court, and admitted under oath that they've lied? :laughing0301: What a fool you are!
The oath is the proof.
Your opinion in court is as worthless and stupid as it is here.

So this happened in NY, where a teacher tried to confuse & transition a 9 year old 5th grade student by repeatedly referring to her as "Leo" & using male pronouns in class throughout the school year.
The school knew this but didn't inform the parents for months.

The parents were only alerted to the real danger & damage done when their young child drew a picture of a little girl with a caption that said "I want to kill myself".

This "teacher" is now facing a lawsuit. I'd go after the school system & every individual in a position of authority as well.

I think this evil witch masquerading as an authority figure should be thrown in prison for the rest of it's life.

Cue the progbots to claim opposing grooming & perverted demons in schools makes us "haters", homophobic or unenlightened.
Groomer enablers will come up with any BS they can to distract from their own delusions, derangements & disorders.

“Rosenquist pursued her own agenda outside the curriculum, which included persuading her 5th-grade students to try ‘being gay’ or being another gender even when they were not. To further her agenda, Rosenquist read and provided her students graphic books about gender and sexuality which were not on the curriculum,” the lawsuit said, according to Fox News.

More from Fox News:A New York teacher was accused of “manipulating” a 5th-grade girl into changing her gender without parents’ knowledge or consent, causing “suicidal ideation,” a lawsuit filed against a school district alleged.The suit claims the student, who was assigned female at birth and identifies as female, was targeted by her teacher, Rosenquist, throughout the 2021-2022 school year. Rosenquist began to use a male name and pronouns for the student, the suit says. The plaintiff student and parents’ anonymity were maintained in the lawsuit.

More evidence that we need cameras in the classroom

Assume the worst about your children's teachers till proven otherwise

Forum List

Back