Groomers Gonna Groom- Another Sick Teacher Caught Abusing a Young Child

You do know that FOX and OANN are being sued for making such claims without proof.

The admissions, by Fox, under oath, that they knowingly and willingly lied are part of the public record.

Your claims carry no such validity unless you can actually show that CNN admitted under oath to lying.
Till then
Fox News IS FAKE NEWS
Lol, I don't have cable. So I don't watch fox news, but your obsession is entertaining.

I haven't watched TV in years since December 2020. I never did watch the news I did have to watch fox for 8 months in the nursing home my roommate kept it on 24 hours a day and loud he was old. I get my news from Microsoft edge and this board.

I don't know if this teacher did anything illegal (or even unethical or amoral) or not, nor do any of the conservatives that have read it. But it is now a fact in the RW noise machine. This is the problem.
This is the problem?

How STUPID do you have to be to say something like that?

How much of a fucking IDIOT do you have to be, for something like that to come out of your mouth?

This is the problem?

How STUPID do you have to be to say something like that?

How much of a fucking IDIOT do you have to be, for something like that to come out of your mouth?
You have accepted this as a fact. It is a story with unnamed accusers and shaky sources, and shaky is a polite way to put it. In fact you do not know if there is any truth to it or not, but it is now a FACT in your reality. That is what makes you people crazy.

You do know that FOX and OANN are being sued for making such claims without proof.

The admissions, by Fox, under oath, that they knowingly and willingly lied are part of the public record.

Your claims carry no such validity unless you can actually show that CNN admitted under oath to lying.
Till then
Fox News IS FAKE NEWS

So they've never lied unless they've been sued, taken to court, and admitted under oath that they've lied? :laughing0301: What a fool you are!

Lol, I don't have cable. So I don't watch fox news, but your obsession is entertaining.
Whenever someone disagrees with their leftist ideals they think it has to be because you watch Fox News. I've been accused of that I don't know how many times. It's their standard go to response.

At first I was thinking I was going to read a story like this one....

fox-4-investigates-14-girls-sexually-abused-by-north-texas-youth-pastor-the-red-flags-the-church-ignored

But then again, that story actually has children being sexually assaulted...and for some reason, right-wingers don't care much about em.....I guess calling a girl Leo is just as bad tho....

I wonder how did kids survive being exposed to Peppermint Patty....the first transgender attack on children...

Why did the other girl always call Patty sir? What was Charles Schultz planning??

Forum List

Back