Worst Presidential election in history

And…? Tell me something I don’t know. I’m still voting 3rd party.
Then dont fucking complain about how fucked up the economy is, when the election was stolen in 2020....You dumbasses would of shown some spine then President Trump would of had 100 million votes and we would of had peace in the middle east, no Ukraine war, and low gas and food prices. Thanks for really giving the US a big fuck up our asses.

Then dont fucking complain about how fucked up the economy is, when the election was stolen in 2020....You dumbasses would have shown some spine then President Trump would have had 100 million votes and we would have had peace in the middle east, no Ukraine war, and low gas and food prices. Thanks for really giving the US a big fuck up our asses.
lol! Thanks for proving I am correct in going third party.

lol! Thanks for proving I am correct in going third party.
Sorry that you are so spineless and dont want any skin in the game.... I know all about the "Independents" One election cycle they vote Republican then the next they vote Democrat, or non winning party. Which ever way the wind blows.

Do the crime, pay the time. We allowed a bunch of Mobsters get control of the Executive Branch. This is just clean up.

And you need to follow Musolini from about 1922 to 1942.
What crimes? Are you aware that the Feds allow more crimes to happen than they arrest people for?

What crimes? Are you aware that the Feds allow more crimes to happen than they arrest people for?

I gave you a reading assignment to explain it all to you. Now, get to the library and.,........You probably don't know where or what a Library is

I’ve been quite pleased with Biden. I’m happily voting for him again this year. I’m elated that recent polling has seemed to indicate that America is ready to dismiss MAGA into the dustbin of history next to the Tea Party and the Freedom caucus too. Still that Trump gets any support doesn’t bode well for the nation. We used to be smarter than this.

I’m more excited for 2028 though when we won’t have any Bushes, Kennedies, Clintons, Trumps running. We can have a transformation candidate again.
You are just a selfish person. No big deal, right?

In the 40 years I've followed elections, I've never seen 2 candidates for President this bad. 1 a convicted fraudster and sexual abuser, the other with 1 foot in the grave who can barely string together a legible sentence. Political leanings aside these 2 are just plain substandard.

Though I vote mostly Democrat, I could live with Nikki Haley or Young Kim as President, but this is one election I might just sit out! :(
Trump was a good president. Wake up.

You are just a selfish person. No big deal, right?
1714298916920.png

Sorry that you are so spineless and dont want any skin in the game.... I know all about the "Independents" One election cycle they vote Republican then the next they vote Democrat, or non winning party. Which ever way the wind blows.
Yep, it’s called principles, I vote for candidates and not by party, most of my votes usually go to fiscal conservatives, which would exclude Trump and Biden.

Those that vote for the two party’s are spineless, they lack the courage to force real change.

Yep, it’s called principles, I vote for candidates and not by party, most of my votes usually go to fiscal conservatives, which would exclude Trump and Biden.

Those that vote for the two party’s are spineless, they lack the courage to force real change.
Bwaaaahhaaaaa.....We have one party with help from the establishment of the other side fucking over America, and the "spineless independents" have their heads shoved up Uranus, while the country burns. Yep, vote for the people who cant do shit, then blame both sides while one side is hell bent on putting you in concentration camps/

Bwaaaahhaaaaa.....We have one party with help from the establishment of the other side fucking over America, and the "spineless independents" have their heads shoved up Uranus, while the country burns. Yep, vote for the people who cant do shit, then blame both sides while one side is hell bent on putting you in concentration camps/
You are a partisan wing nut, I appreciate your compliment.

You are a partisan wing nut, I appreciate your compliment.
I am a veteran of foreign wars, who fought to keep this country safe from Communists and Radical Muslims. People like you spineless ones just look the other way until the country starts looking like Cuba or Venezuela, then bitch and moan that something needs to be done about it, and voting against the side that wants to bring normalcy back to the country, you just cant stop looking down your nose at.

I am a veteran of foreign wars, who fought to keep this country safe from Communists and Radical Muslims. People like you spineless ones just look the other way until the country starts looking like Cuba or Venezuela, then bitch and moan that something needs to be done about it, and voting against the side that wants to bring normalcy back to the country, you just cant stop looking down your nose at.
I have no use for either party, they are the problem.

Forum List

Back