Worst Presidential election in history

They aren't the worst. Maybe, because tRump is involved, it might make the 2nd spot.

Here is where tRump has learned how to steal an election. He's done a textbook copy of it.

The ugliest presidential election in history: Fraud, voter intimidation and a backroom deal

On Election Day in Edgefield, S.C., more than 300 armed Red Shirts on horseback “packed their horses so closely together that the only approach to the windows, back of which was the ballot box, was under the bellies of the beasts,” the Times said. In Barnwell County, one newspaper reported there were “riflemen wearing red shirts, riding to and fro, cursing and threatening the negroes.”
Voter intimidation also was rampant in Louisiana and Florida. Vote fraud was widespread on both sides. According to the Rutherford B. Hayes Library, the Democrats used “repeaters,” who voted repeatedly. They printed fraudulent ballots to trick illiterate Black voters into voting for Democrats.

Hayes won by voter intimidation much like tRump is willing to do this next election under the guise of "Poll Watchers" in great numbers. Back in those days, the two parties were exact opposites of today.
So democrats have been trying to steal elections, at least since 1876. LOL

So you watch Levin?

No, electing incompetent, senile leaders are a problem. Voting for just two parties are a problem. Bad candidates in major parties are a problem.
The fossil club in both houses needs shutdown. At the moment we have a menage a trois between the executive and legislative branches. The media elects most these days.

Voting for a third party until they put forth a qualified and competent candidate is the problem for those disenchanted third-party voters.
Fine by me.

We have two dementia patients running for President and this is the best we got? 325,000,000 people and these two are the best? Not buying it.

Fine by me.

We have two dementia patients running for President and this is the best we got? 325,000,000 people and these two are the best? Not buying it.
That's fine. Don't buy it! Your ignorance is your problem, don't you see? The other people who voted selected these two candidates. If you don't like them, vote for someone else, but don't bitch when they draw 3% of the vote.

Just a fact check, there are not 325,000,000 people in this country who are eligible to be president because of age or citizenship. In fact, it is probably less than half of that number.

That's fine. Don't buy it! Your ignorance is your problem, don't you see? The other people who voted selected these two candidates. If you don't like them, vote for someone else, but don't bitch when they draw 3% of the vote.

Just a fact check, there are not 325,000,000 people in this country who are eligible to be president because of age or citizenship. In fact, it is probably less than half of that number.
Just a fact check, I already told you I don’t bitch about my candidates losing. Democrats and Republicans do that, hell they think elections are rigged! lol!

My apologies if these are the two party choices out of millions we are still screwed and I don’t bitch that my candidate will lose, unlike millions of Democrats and Republicans do when they lose.

Fine by me.

Well for sure, you arent running for President, so chicken shits like you , bitch and moan and do nothing to make your case. If you want something done right, do it yourself...

Well for sure, you arent running for President, so chicken shits like you , bitch and moan and do nothing to make your case. If you want something done right, do it yourself...
Then we got chicken shits like you that don’t respect others rights or opinions.

Do you know why they never show Brandon giving a speech, from a point of view, behind him?

They don't want to shop the trap door in the stage, with someone with their hand up his ass, moving his lips!
Man behind the curtain:

e94954cb2c3ebed14cf862a9278a53f5.jpg

Then we got chicken shits like you that don’t respect others rights or opinions.
Yet, it isnt my side taking the rights away for people to drive a ICE car. Or own a gas grill, or ceiling fan, or banning straws, but hey, go ahead and waste your vote and do nothing to stop the disease called Democrats.....

As for respecting other people, you have to fucking earn it not shove your immoral shit down my throat...

Do you know why they never show Brandon giving a speech, from a point of view, behind him?
Because that is not how you film someone giving a speech. AV 101.

They don't want to shop the trap door in the stage,
Is that something you buy on Amazon?
with someone with their hand up his ass, moving his lips!

So you spend time picturing someone with their hand up someone else’s ass?

Wow, you’re a sick fuck.

Forum List

Back