Gruesome evidence points to Moscow´s war crimes on road outside Kyiv. Ukraine-Moscow war VIDEO

And what do we do in view of war crimes?

We ask ourselves a very important question.

"Does this country have oil?" and if the answer is "no" then we say "fuck it, we don't care."
I SEE one more
Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

Terrible. The Russians have taken the world back 80 years. Or more. Barbaric.

If they're allowed back into international commerce and diplomacy after this, that's the fault of the world.
Is it not the height of hypocrisy for Americans to criticize Putin, while simultaneously believing W and O were great liberators and humanitarians?

Ukraine is cracking down on a new "crime against humanity." Having entered the cities of the Kiev region, which were left by Russian troops as part of the regrouping, the nationalists suddenly found streets littered with corpses of civilians. Traces of torture, bound hands, scarlet blood - the footage from the city of Bucha is chilling.

Ukrainian propaganda paints a terrible picture of the "Russian occupation", under which real sadists bullied the locals. Here it is, the Ukrainian Srebrenica. By analogy with the "massacre" of Bosnian Muslims in Yugoslavia, in which the Serbs were accused. Although their version, which was significantly inferior in scale to the official one, no one took into account.

Now I will explain why the "Srebrenica" in Bucha is a lie. I will not analyze the position of bodies relative to the road and look for similarities of corpses in different locations. Many people have already done this for me. There, the hands of the "corpses" are moving, and in the rear-view mirror, the "dead" are resurrected.

The tactics of video dramatizations ceased to surprise me even in Syria, where the decision to launch massive missile strikes was made based on the motive of the "White Helmets" productions. And here the teachers of information and psychological operations are the same - with brightly sticking out British ears.

I'm talking about something else. I have been to cities like Bucha, in the Kiev region. And I was near Bucha. I have seen how the attitude of the locals towards the Russian military has changed. At first they were afraid of them - the result of in-depth brainwashing on TV. Then the attitude was wary when curiosity won out and people got out of the basements. Then - business: the locals established a natural exchange with the military. We, for example, changed gasoline for the generator for milk and cottage cheese. Moreover, we did not demand milk, giving fuel free of charge. But the neighbors considered it their duty to "repay". The military gave rations, brought medicines… And if they forced someone to go down to the basement, it was only for their own safety.

But this, of course, is not the main argument in favor of the fact that the Ukrainian "Srebrenica" is a fake. During these six weeks, Russian troops did not completely control Bucha for a single day. And the situation there was not conducive to "persistent" communication with the locals. Constant fighting, shelling, head-on clashes.

The truth is that the Russian troops left Bucha as part of the regrouping a few days before the "victims of the occupation" were discovered. The APU did not immediately realize this and for almost three more days they covered the city with artillery, under which civilians could well fall.

And when they came to their senses, as usual, they began a "witch hunt" in search of those who, in their opinion, collaborated with the "occupation forces". In the fever of wartime, no one bothers to prove themselves, bodies thrown into wells with their hands tied appear. Only the condition of these bodies suggests that they were killed yesterday at the latest. I know what corpses that have been lying on the street for several days look like. Here is a completely different picture.

My arguments, of course, are unlikely to be considered by the President of the European Union, Charles Michel, who launches the hashtag "Buchan massacre" and announces new sanctions against Russia. Although it's not difficult to check what I'm saying. It is enough to conduct an examination that will indicate the time of death of the unfortunate. And correlate it with the data of NATO objective control, which will clearly indicate the date of withdrawal of Russian troops. But this is if they seek the truth. And who needs it in the West?

The video in the article shows how a "corpse" on the road moves his hand:
Typical Goebbels bullshit. And what else can we expect from the spiritual heirs of the nazis?

Terrible. The Russians have taken the world back 80 years. Or more. Barbaric.

If they're allowed back into international commerce and diplomacy after this, that's the fault of the world.

Ukrainian President Zelensky's spokesperson describes apparent war crimes by the golden horde - BBC News​

Ukrainian President Zelensky's spokesperson describes apparent war crimes by the golden horde - BBC News​

Only words. There are no even photos. What is even more important - there are no answers to the three simple questions: "who are the victims? ", "who really killed them?" and "why Kiev is still intact, if the Russians are real monsters?"

But the WEF Globalists who run the Ukraine through their Zelensky puppet only want what's good for humanity. Well, after reducing the human population by 1/3 and making slaves of whoever survives

Forum List

Back