GT - "Question Marks"

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
New GT song, "Question Marks"

Click here to stream:

https://soundcloud.com/geniustracks/question-marks

Lyrics:

i tried like to think of ways of comin back....bein not me, nah, we aint aint havin none a that....
a modern citizen addicted to his cell phone, its like a dog when hed slobber for the milk bone....
i tried like to think of ways of comin back....bein not me, nah, we aint aint havin none a that....
a modern citizen addicted to his cell phone, its like a dog when hed slobber for the milk bone....

im not about no "gettin with the program"....its more like it when im copied off of no man....i smile when im vibin wit a dope jam...live it up theyll never tell me that theres no chance....not "parish-able"....cuz i "know can"....wrote my rhymes in my mind look, no hands...no effect on my vocal this is no scam....underground undertaker stuff em wit a choke slam...

even though im treadin on this ice so thin, dont care im jumpin up and down....jumpin to the sound when life begins....im on the internet sittin at the coffee shop, all alones only when i talk alot....look around all the question marks...ill talk to um....i can maybe talk to um

my condition is it interwoven with yours?...have a good day, and you should maybe give gifts more....my religion is: it isnt one, whats yours? i knock down walls, and i bust doors...some people act like any learning shit? is such a chore...why do i deserve this? (well)what you think youre stuck for......i feel relief when i tell a jerk - up yours, but thats me thinking small, need to think more...need to explore, need to work toward...need to burn less, need concern more.....i dont think an ego is achieving when it hurts yours......i think a demon is an ego trip to burnt shores...my problems, im my problem....no mirror then...im not solving.....my problems, im my problem....no mirror then...im not solving.....

even though im treadin on this ice so thin, dont care im jumpin up and down....jumpin to the sound when life begins....im on the internet sittin at the coffee shop, all alones only when i talk alot....look around all the question marks...ill talk to um....i can maybe talk to um

Last edited:
I only post these here but for the one or two people who check um out

Forum List

Back