Guaranteeing a Republican, ANY Republican's presidential win...Bloomberg!

What does it say?
Hey Vigilante, what are you linking to? Is that another message board?

Looks like the message board of Free Republic.

It might be! I didn't RESEARCH where it came from!

you linked to it over and over and over again.

And what was the SOURCE of each link?.... The N.Y. Times, CNN, The N.Y Post, HotAir.... are you really this stupid, or just trying to prove it to the membership?

What does it say?
Hey Vigilante, what are you linking to? Is that another message board?

And what was the SOURCE of each link?.... The N.Y. Times, CNN, The N.Y Post, HotAir.... are you really this stupid, or just trying to prove it to the membership?

You directly linked to another message board, are you saying you didn't?

Eh, it's up to the mods to deal with if they want to.

What does it say?

Translation: I'm telling!

What does it say?

Oh My! You can't beat me in a debate, you can't prove I lie, you can't think, but you can go CRY to a Mod... please do!

Oh My! You can't beat me in a debate, you can't prove I lie, you can't think, but you can go CRY to a Mod... please do!

What are we debating exactly?

Nothing a troll like you would understand!

I think linking to hyper partisan message boards from either side are pointless and just lead people more into accusations and less facts.

Nothing a troll like you would understand!

Right, we aren't.

I think linking to hyper partisan message boards from either side are pointless and just lead people more into accusations and less facts.

Oh my.... enough of this fool!:fu:

Oh my.... enough of this fool!:fu:

Bye.

PLEASE let Maniac Mike Bloomberg spend $1 BILLION dollars in the presidential race to LOSE!

• Billion-dollar Bloomberg bid for White House?

Hotair ^ | 01/23/2016 | Ed Morrissey
    Guard the Big Gulps and the guns, and store up on the table salt while you’re at it. “Galled” by the lasting power of Donald Trump with Republicans and the incompetence of Hillary Clinton in closing the sale with Democrats, former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg may enter the race as an independent. The New York Times reports today that Bloomberg will loosen up at least a billion dollars of his own money if he decides he can win in November: Galled by Donald J. Trump's dominance of the Republican field, and troubled by Hillary Clinton's stumbles and the...
mc.jpg

CAN YOU SAY HYPOCRITE????

bloombergBG.jpg

No shit. His anti-gun stance alone will destroy him, and them. He will draw votes away from the Democrats only.

Forum List

Back