Guardian Angels Return to Crown Heights

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Glad they're there, but it would be nice to see a few black faces among them keeping the peace. I guess they're too busy committing crimes

Glad they're there, but it would be nice to see a few black faces among them keeping the peace. I guess they're too busy committing crimes

Glad they are here? But can you explain why people freaked out when Muslims did the exact same thing as this Christian group?
New York Muslim Patrol Cars - Creeping Sharia ?

But can you explain why people freaked out when Muslims did the exact same thing as this Christian group?

Because the Muslims were against bacon, alcohol and uncovered women.

Glad they are here? But can you explain why people freaked out when Muslims did the exact same thing as this Christian group?
New York Muslim Patrol Cars - Creeping Sharia ?

Guardian Angel's arent a Christian group. Curtis is just a great guy. He's doing this because he cares about this Demicrat controlled city

I am very glad that the Guardian Angels are again active in the Big Apple.

Crime is again roiling that city: on the streets, on the subway, etc. Some of the "young gentlemen" are so brazen that they feel that they can throw water on police officers with immunity -- and they are right!

If you think crime is bad now in the States, just wait for a few more decades. You ain't seen nothing yet!

The guy to the right, right behind Sliwa looks like a light skinned black guy.

Not sure Sliwa can mix it up anymore

he doesn't have to, that's what the guys/girls on the ground are for. And their main purpose is prevention, not confrontation. It's why their uniforms are so gaudy.

I remember them as a kid in NYC during the 80's and early 90's. That they feel the need to come back shows how petty crime is coming back in NYC.

Not sure Sliwa can mix it up anymore

he doesn't have to, that's what the guys/girls on the ground are for. And their main purpose is prevention, not confrontation. It's why their uniforms are so gaudy.

I remember them as a kid in NYC during the 80's and early 90's. That they feel the need to come back shows how petty crime is coming back in NYC.

Crime always skyrockets when libs return to power

Forum List

Back