Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalam

are there embassies in Mecca? I vote that Israel puts the Israeli embassy in Mecca

Guatemala is one of the 9 countries to vote with the US on the move. Russia already announced their embassy will be moving to Jerusalem. Looks like a landslide.

Why don't we just sublet a closet in our new embassy to them?

I have some inside news-----there may not be a new embassy in Jerusalem

Really? Did you get that information from an unnamed source who spoke on the condition of anonymity?

yes. There is an embassy in Tel Aviv-----there is also a thing in Jerusalem----owned by the USA.
----why build a new thing?. As one of the people over there has said----JUST SWITCH SIGNS

Really? Did you get that information from an unnamed source who spoke on the condition of anonymity?

yes. There is an embassy in Tel Aviv-----there is also a thing in Jerusalem----owned by the USA.
----why build a new thing?. As one of the people over there has said----JUST SWITCH SIGNS
I believe the POTUS said that the US will be moving it's embassy to Jerusalem. He didn't mention building a new anything.

I believe the POTUS said that the US will be moving it's embassy to Jerusalem. He didn't mention building a new anything.

oh----ok a change of signs--------just to annoy da muzzies

Switch what signs? You are not making any sense. Why can't we sell the building in Tel Aviv?

Switch what signs? You are not making any sense. Why can't we sell the building in Tel Aviv?

it is newly renovated and contains mountains of official papers----ie it is the place where people get
visas and it is set up like a star-trek station with magic doors for security. The US will not sell it

it cost to much to set it up-----we would not recover the investment------HOW COULD TRUMP DEAL WITH IT

it is newly renovated and contains mountains of official papers----ie it is the place where people get
visas and it is set up like a star-trek station with magic doors for security. The US will not sell it

If they move it to Jerusalem, what good is an empty building?

it cost to much to set it up-----we would not recover the investment------HOW COULD TRUMP DEAL WITH IT

The new embassy will not be ready for years. By that time, the old embassy will be outdated again.

Forum List

Back