Guess the breed of my dog?

I replied to that before. And I see it differentiated, I even made a video. I guess we dont need to go in circles.

No, we don't. I can't add anything more to that, reality is what it is, you have to make your decisions.

No, we don't. I can't add anything more to that, reality is what it is, you have to make your decisions.

I did make my decision. My decision is to defend myself if someone bullies me, abuses me or attacks me. Just self-defense is my response and Im sure that is the only way out. Blacks did and do the same or why is there BLM? If Gypsies hide who they are and are passive to discrimination nothing ever will change. I objected to his racist "joke" bullying of me, ridiculing me he even said his intention was to ridicule me because "everyone gets ridiculed" you appeared trying to make a "rational" argument why it is ok to insult and abuse me, when not even he himself tried to defend it, he brushed it off as silly joke.

He is mixed, but i dont know with which breeds, i guess either with malinois or corgy and something else. Thats why I ask. I dont know the breed except that he is mixed.

yeah a mix possibly.... Corgi and something

Forum List

Back