Guess what day it is kids!

Today is the new 9/11 for left wingers.

#never forget
The media will never let any of us ever forget.

In fact, I'm certain that Diaper Joe will soon mandate that the date be tattooed on all our asses.

And if conservatives ever dare protest anything ever again, and break any laws, police will shoot to kill, and they won't even care if you are armed or not.

I wonder if the Nazi Pelousy Clown Show Commission will find out why Trump offered to send the National Guard to surround the Capital days before 1/6 if he was planning to send his goons down there to take over the country with zip ties and a toy gallows.

I wonder if the Nazi Pelousy Clown Show Commission will find out why Trump offered to send the National Guard to surround the Capital days before 1/6 if he was planning to send his goons down there to take over the country with zip ties and a toy gallows.
It will never get reported in the media, or if it does, only on conservatives sites where people already know better.

No, the average American is spoon fed the narrative that the whole protest was over white supremacy, and not over concern that all the mail in ballots that sprung up overnight because of Covid.

And they will be told that the scores of unarmed protestors and the notorious unarmed Viking, were trying to overthrow the government.

Taking over the media has its perks.

The media will never let any of us ever forget.

In fact, I'm certain that Diaper Joe will soon mandate that the date be tattooed on all our asses.

And if conservatives ever dare protest anything ever again, and break any laws, police will shoot to kill, and they won't even care if you are armed or not.
Nah. They won't start shooting right wingers. That would be something real, and our government is only interested in nonsense and distraction. The status quo will be maintained while the media keeps the peanut gallery distracted.

Nah. They won't start shooting right wingers. That would be something real, and our government is only interested in nonsense and distraction. The status quo will be maintained while the media keeps the peanut gallery distracted.
They did at the Capital.

Try again.

The DNC has no qualms about killing all of us just as the celebrated the officer that shot the unarmed woman dead as a hero.

They did at the Capital.

Try again.

The DNC has no qualms about killing all of us as the celebrated the officer that shot the woman dead as a hero.
That was one person dude, and it happened in the midst of a rather chaotic situation. One person being shot during that situation is kind of evidence of what I said in my opinion. They could have just killed everybody if they'd wanted to.

That was one person dude, and it happened in the midst of a rather chaotic situation. One person being shot during that situation is kind of evidence of what I said in my opinion. They could have just killed everybody if they'd wanted to.
One person? You mean like George Floyd was one person who was also breaking the law and unarmed?

See the difference? This incited looting and killing on a grand scale by the Left across the country as police officers were told by democrat mayors all across the country to "stand down" Kamala Harris even paid for the legal defense of these people and for their bail.

Law and order is only condoned when it protects the powers that be, but those trying to protect society at large. Law enforcement is attacked by the media and politicians with race baiting 24/7 and NEVER given the benefit of the doubt. Their names are splattered all over the media so that their lives are threatened as are the lives of their family members are threatened. Conversely, the media never made a peep about who the police officer was at the Capital who shot the woman dead, nor any criticism for her bein unarmed.

Also, no mention about the police officer at the Capital being black and the woman who was shot was white.

Last edited:
1641494818650.png

Forum List

Back