Guess What Trump-Hater Nutters? After Your Russia Hissy-Fit Is Over, Trump Will Still Be President

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Sorry Democrats, but your sabotage temper tantrum just isn't gonna work. No matter how much stomping and screeching y'all do, Donald Trump is still gonna be the man. You're gonna have to start dealing with that at some point. Good luck with that. :)

Sorry Democrats, but your sabotage temper tantrum just isn't gonna work. No matter how much stomping and screeching y'all do, Donald Trump is still gonna be the man. You're gonna have to start dealing with that at some point. Good luck with that. :)
That's bad for both of us buddy. Your mirth at America's doom is unsettling.

They will get over it by 2020... just in time for Trump's re-election.

So far, Trump is not even the president yet and these people are doing everything in their power to make as much of a clown of themselves as possible.

When are retarded, insecure Trumpsters going to understand that NO ONE is saying that Trump is not going to be president?

Democrats/Congressional Republicans - Russia meddling in our elections is wrong and needs to be responded to.

Trumpster - Please stop attacking poor Trump!

Last edited:

So far, Trump is not even the president yet and these people are doing everything in their power to make as much of a clown of themselves as possible.
Whatever we do, we won't come close to matching Trump in the clown department.

Yeah, they truly believe their hissy-fit is gonna hurt Trump somehow. They have no idea how classless and immature they're coming off as. I really do think Trump's gonna win much easier next time around. America hates a sore loser. Democrats are in trouble.

When are retarded, insecure Trumpsters going to understand that NO ONE is saying that Trump is not going to be president?

Rioting, threatening the electors with death threats, initiating recounts, calls for assassination of the presidential elect... and you are honestly saying these people are accepting Trump's presidency in full?

What kind of a clueless moron is this person?

who in the world on the liberal side is saying trump won't be president????

what is wrong with you Trumpsters? :cuckoo:

From the beginning I have said I hope that Donald Trump is a great President.

I am still shocked by how the right wing just wants to ignore Russia attempting to influence our election.

My how times have changed.

Pretty lame. :gay:

Yes he will....and we will keep reminding you who put him there.

Pretty lame. :gay:
Funny. That's what I thought about your Trump fellating OP.

Rabid Democrat loons just don't get it. America hates a sore loser. They'll make em pay for it in 2020. Things actually look a lot better for Trump in 2020, than they did this time around.

Rioting, threatening the electors with death threats, initiating recounts, calls for assassination of the presidential elect... and you are honestly saying these people are accepting Trump's presidency in full?

Wow, slow down there, a couple of loose nuts are not a general rule make.

People accept that Trump will be the next president of the United States. I have yet to see anyone who seriously thinks or argues that something about Russia's hacking will prevent that from happening.

Is McCain out there setting up hearings on Russia because he is trying to get at Trump? Get a grip already.

Wow, slow down there, a couple of loose nuts are not a general rule make.

People accept that Trump will be the next president of the United States. I have yet to see anyone who seriously thinks or argues that something about Russia's hacking will prevent that from happening.

Is McCain out there setting up hearings on Russia because he is trying to get at Trump? Get a grip already.

Well, you haven't met much then. There is plethora of different articles since nov 9, making the case that Trump might not be the president, or that his presidency should be revoked.

Clearly the whole Russia thing is just assigning the blame for the loss. After all, the rule number one of the whole ideology is to never, ever, ever take responsibility for anything.

Come on, you know your Russia Hissy-Fit is about sabotaging Trump. But guess what? Ain't gonna work. America hates a sore loser. You'll pay for it in 2020.

Rabid Democrat loons just don't get it. America hates a sore loser. They'll make em pay for it in 2020. Things actually look a lot better for Trump in 2020, than they did this time around.
Yeah he's the most unpopular President elect in history. Nowhere to go but up.

From the beginning I have said I hope that Donald Trump is a great President.

I am still shocked by how the right wing just wants to ignore Russia attempting to influence our election.

My how times have changed.

Sorry if i don't believe you when you say 'you hope Donald Trump is a great President.' Bit i just don't.

Come on, you know your Russia Hissy-Fit is about sabotaging Trump. But guess what? Ain't gonna work. America hates a sore loser. You'll pay for it in 2020.

Really? So congressional Republicans scheduling hearings on Russia's hacking is also play to sabotage Trump?

Get off the stupid wagon.

Forum List

Back