Guess What Trump-Hater Nutters? After Your Russia Hissy-Fit Is Over, Trump Will Still Be President

who in the world on the liberal side is saying trump won't be president????

what is wrong with you Trumpsters? :cuckoo:

Come on, you know your Russia Hissy-Fit is about sabotaging Trump. But guess what? Ain't gonna work. America hates a sore loser. You'll pay for it in 2020.
Special snowflakes like you need to garner some balls and stop being so AFRAID! Nothing is going to happen to your new king.

Come on, you know your Russia Hissy-Fit is about sabotaging Trump. But guess what? Ain't gonna work. America hates a sore loser. You'll pay for it in 2020.
Special snowflakes like you need to garner some balls and stop being so AFRAID! Nothing is going to happen to your new king.

The point of my thread. Thanks.

Sorry Democrats, but your sabotage temper tantrum just isn't gonna work. No matter how much stomping and screeching y'all do, Donald Trump is still gonna be the man. You're gonna have to start dealing with that at some point. Good luck with that. :)
And your kind will still be uneducated rubes

Aw, so much butthurt. Poor kid. :lol:

"Butthurt" is all you illiterates can come up with? Over and over again. That's right, Trump trained you on short chants and single words. Sit, stay, roll over...that's what you understand.

Sorry Democrats, but your sabotage temper tantrum just isn't gonna work. No matter how much stomping and screeching y'all do, Donald Trump is still gonna be the man. You're gonna have to start dealing with that at some point. Good luck with that. :)
And your kind will still be uneducated rubes

Aw, so much butthurt. Poor kid. :lol:

"Butthurt" is all you illiterates can come up with? Over and over again. That's right, Trump trained you on short chants and single words. Sit, stay, roll over...that's what you understand.

Oh, poor little butthurt Snowflake. Don't cry, just go hide in your Safe Space. It'll be ok in there. Off ya go now.

Pretty lame. :gay:
Funny. That's what I thought about your Trump fellating OP.

More lameness. :gay::gay:

Speaking of lameness.

Why don't you care if Russia tried to influence our election?

It doesn't look good on Trump...yep, that's right about the depth of that thought process.

It's not about Putin and Russia. It's about Trump. Democrats are using their Russia meme to sabotage Trump. Nothing more, nothing less. But i think it's gonna backfire on em in 2020. Most Americans won't forget how Democrats handled their defeat. It was truly classless.

Its weird.

The right wing absolutely believed the FBI when there was a hint of a suggestion that Hillary Clinton had done illegal things.

But the right wing absolutely refuses to believe the CIA when the CIA outright says that Putin's Russia did illegal things in our election.

Really? So congressional Republicans scheduling hearings on Russia's hacking is also play to sabotage Trump?

Get off the stupid wagon.

Some of them, yes. And the rest are in a bind. The Democrats have forced their hand. They'll have to hold hearings. But the Democrat Hissy-Fit will eventually wind down. And Trump will still be the man. Their sabotage charade will have failed. And Trump will actually be in a stronger position for 2020 than he was this time around. Most Americans can't stand sore losers. They'll likely make Democrats pay for it.

And by
'hissy fit' - you mean Americans who care that the Central Intelligence Agency has said that Russia tried to influence our election.

Do Conservatives love Putin so much that they just don't care if Russia tried to influence an American election?

[Q
Clearly the whole Russia thing is just assigning the blame for the loss. After all, the rule number one of the whole ideology is to never, ever, ever take responsibility for anything.

LOL- that describes Trump's philosophy perfectly.

Really? So congressional Republicans scheduling hearings on Russia's hacking is also play to sabotage Trump?

Some of them, yes. And the rest are in a bind. The Democrats have forced their hand. They'll have to hold hearings. But the Democrat Hissy-Fit will eventually wind down. And Trump will still be the man. Their sabotage charade will have failed. And Trump will actually be in a stronger position for 2020 than he was this time around. Most Americans can't stand sore losers. They'll likely make Democrats pay for it.

And by
'hissy fit' - you mean Americans who care that the Central Intelligence Agency has said that Russia tried to influence our election.

Do Conservatives love Putin so much that they just don't care if Russia tried to influence an American election?

Sorry, not buying it. Your sole focus is on sabotaging Donald Trump. You don't care about possible Russian hacking. But that's ok, once your hissy-fit winds down, Trump will still be the man. He'll still be there.

And by

Sorry, not buying it. Your sole focus is on sabotaging Donald Trump. You don't care about possible Russian hacking. But that's ok, once your hissy-fit winds down, Trump will still be the man. He'll still be there.

Sorry- you are a partisan hack. You just don't give a damn that our top Intelligence agency says that Russia tried to hack our election.You are putting your loyalty to Trump ahead of the good of America.

Unlike a sorry partisan like you- I have demonstrated that I want what is best for the United States- and that includes both Trump being a great President- and also protecting our country from foreign countries- from Putin- trying to influence our elections.
upload_2016-12-31_11-22-27.png

And by

Sorry- you are a partisan hack. You just don't give a damn that our top Intelligence agency says that Russia tried to hack our election.You are putting your loyalty to Trump ahead of the good of America.

Unlike a sorry partisan like you- I have demonstrated that I want what is best for the United States- and that includes both Trump being a great President- and also protecting our country from foreign countries- from Putin- trying to influence our elections.
View attachment 104653

You're somewhat right though. I don't trust Obama and Clinton's CIA. Not at all. And you're the ones who made it partisan. You've used it to try and sabotage Trump.

Pretty lame. :gay:
Funny. That's what I thought about your Trump fellating OP.

More lameness. :gay::gay:

Speaking of lameness.

Why don't you care if Russia tried to influence our election?

It doesn't look good on Trump...yep, that's right about the depth of that thought process.

It's not about Putin and Russia. It's about Trump.

Thank you for supporting my point.

And by

View attachment 104653

You're somewhat right though. I don't trust Obama and Clinton's CIA. Not at all. And you're the ones who made it partisan. You've used it to try and sabotage Trump.

And we made it 'partisan' by actually being concerned about foreign intrusion into our election.

You are of course not partisan at all for wanting to ignore the CIA and just trust in Russia and Putin.

And by

View attachment 104653

And we made it 'partisan' by actually being concerned about foreign intrusion into our election.

You are of course not partisan at all for wanting to ignore the CIA and just trust in Russia and Putin.

Again, i don't trust Obama and Clinton's CIA. Not at all. And you are the ones who've made it partisan. You've tried to use it to sabotage Trump. You're desperately trying to blame him. But it ain't gonna work. Because once your Russia dog & pony show winds down, Trump will still be left standing. He will be the President of the United States.

And by

View attachment 104653

Again, i don't trust Obama and Clinton's CIA. .

Of course you don't.

You trust Putin and Russia.

And just don't give a damn what they do to the United States.

And by

View attachment 104653

. You've tried to use it to sabotage Trump. You're desperately trying to blame him. .

Feel free to show where i have used this issue to try to 'sabotage Trump'.

Feel free to show where I have blamed Trump for what Russia did.

Of course you can't- because you are lying.

View attachment 104653

Of course you don't.

Honestly, if Putin is responsible for preventing Hitlery from being President, we all owe him a huge debt of gratitude. 4-8yrs of Hitlery? No thanks.

View attachment 104653

Of course you don't.

Honestly, if Putin is responsible for preventing Hitlery from being President, we all owe him a huge debt of gratitude. 4-8yrs of Hitlery? No thanks.

Well that answers why you just don't give a damn if Russia tried to influence our election.

You care more about partisanship than the United States.

Of course you don't.

Well that answers why you just don't give a damn if Russia tried to influence our election.

You care more about partisanship than the United States.

Just being honest. If Putin is responsible for Hitlery gettin the boot, i gotta give him bigtime props for saving our country.

Forum List

Back