Guess which candidate runs a fraudulent University? (NOT Trump!)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
ROTFLMFAO....

The heart of the lawsuits against Trump University is that it isn't actually a university, based on the fact that it doesn't issue accredited degrees. Neither, of course does CGI University. Never heard of it? It's the Clinton Global Initiative University. Trump University teaches you how to be an entrepreneur; Clinton University teaches you how to "make a personal commitment for change."

Unlike Trump University, there are no curricula.

From its web site:

Since 2008, students have made more than 6,250 Commitments to Action, and nearly $3 million in funding has been awarded to these commitment-makers.

That's less than $500 per Commitment to Action. That's not great for Girl Scout Cookie sales, let alone for supposed adults.

Trump U has legendarily been accused of selling $35,000 seminars to single mothers. The germ of this is that sales people were to instruct people that if they wanted to attend badly enough, they could swing the investment. Yet the sales guide this supposedly came from, made public through lawsuits, actually cites what kind of people should be pursued as leads: $90K income; $200K *net* positive assets; Single-family home-owners; heads of households with at least 4 family members; college AND graduate-school educated. In other words, such a "sell," even for the $1,500 2nd course, was only to be made to people who had already been selected to be quite capable of affording it. (Note that $200K net positive assets means that any outstanding mortgages or car loans are deducted from net worth.)

Who attended Clinton U? Well, first, and this is important: it was free. Of course, so was Trump's introductory course, but Trump pushed select students to pay more for additional courses. But Clinton U was solely about pushing students to serve as minions for Clinton's political agenda. How much did attendance at a Clinton U event cost? What was the opportunity cost of becoming a minion? Of filing for those measly grants, which averaged only $500?

How much of those grants went to the 600 students who "applied" for status as a "CGI University Campus Representative" back at their real colleges? I put "applied" in scare quotes, because really, was there any competition? 10% of attendees become representatives, some at prestigious colleges, many at not so prestigious ones, and sometimes several at one college. I'm not picking on these schools either -- competitive schools are often wastes of money, but when your sole 2015 Great-Plains belt state university campus rep is at Wichita St, or your sole 2015 Carolinas campus rep isn't UNC or SC, but EAST Carolina, I'm guessing it's not because you turned down the UNC, Clemson, NC State and Duke applicants. I'm also not supposing that the American University at Dubai said, "No, three's the limit; You're highly qualified, but four is just too many."

Nice try. Fail.

A significant percentage of Trump's victims were the elderly. He stole their retirement nest eggs. He had them max out their credit cards. He went after people with means because you can steal more from an old lady with a 401k than you can from a slum dweller.

So please, retard, explain how the Clintons GIVING money to people is the same thing.

Goddam, you just can't buy the kind of entertainment you tards provide! :lol:

Nice try. Fail.

A significant percentage of Trump's victims were the elderly. He stole their retirement nest eggs. He had them max out their credit cards. He went after people with means because you can steal more from an old lady with a 401k than you can from a slum dweller.

So please, retard, explain how the Clintons GIVING money to people is the same thing.

List those old people with their names and amounts......

Trump University Staffers Describe 'Fraudulent Scheme' in Court Documents

A pair of former employees of Trump University, the for-profit real estate school launched by presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, described the courses as a "fraudulent scheme" focused on making money rather than educating students in court testimony released Tuesday night.

"Based upon my personal experience and employment, I believe that Trump University was a fraudulent scheme, and that it preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money," Ronald Schnackenberg, a Trump University sales manager from 2006-2007, said in his testimony.

Jason Nicholas, a sales executive at the university from May through October of 2007, said he felt the courses "did not provide a legitimate real-estate education" and Trump University was "just selling false hopes and lies."

"False hopes and lies." The Trump campaign tagline.

Trump is EXTREMELY lucky that judge postponed his trial until AFTER the election.

Trump University Staffers Describe 'Fraudulent Scheme' in Court Documents

A pair of former employees of Trump University, the for-profit real estate school launched by presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, described the courses as a "fraudulent scheme" focused on making money rather than educating students in court testimony released Tuesday night.

"Based upon my personal experience and employment, I believe that Trump University was a fraudulent scheme, and that it preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money," Ronald Schnackenberg, a Trump University sales manager from 2006-2007, said in his testimony.

Jason Nicholas, a sales executive at the university from May through October of 2007, said he felt the courses "did not provide a legitimate real-estate education" and Trump University was "just selling false hopes and lies."

"False hopes and lies." The Trump campaign tagline.

Trump is EXTREMELY lucky that judge postponed his trial until AFTER the election.
Hearsay is now PROOF to leftists when they have nothing but a handful of WET! ROTFLMFAO!!!!! I ask for names and amounts, and this idiot gives me HAND GRAVY!

http://zhlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Trump-Third-Amended-Complaint.pdf

Trump U preys on the elderly.

This is the biggest SCAM I’ve ever seen! My 82 year old father went to a free seminar promising to make him rich through real estate. The seminar was solely for the purpose of upselling him into attending a $1500 three day workshop by promising him they would teach him how to buy and sell foreclosures for huge profits (which is totally unrealistic because the vast majority of foreclosures today are because people are upside down in their homes) Anyway, he goes to the 3 day workshop and when he comes home we find out that they pressured him into spending $35k MORE! I don’t care who you are there is no real estate course worth $35k. Then he proceeds to tell us how the majority of people there were SENIORS like him! tricked into thinking they can make a quick profit! If this isn’t the definition of preying on the elderly then I don’t know what is.

http://www.trumpuniversitylitigation.com/Content/Documents/Cohen Complaint.pdf

Throughout, the instructor portrays him or herself as knowledgeable in the Donald Trump way of investing and that he or she is close to Defendant Trump through firsthand accounts of Defendant Trump.

The instructor also plays on the fears of the audience, which includes a significant percentage of senior citizens. "How many of you lost a lot of your 401k investment in the market? How many of you are retired or want to retire? How many of you want to leave a legacy or property to your children or grandchildren?" The speaker encourages attendees, including the elderly, to cash out their 401K' s or increase their credit limits so they can supposedly make a higher return on their investments in the foreclosure market.

This is the biggest SCAM I’ve ever seen! My 82 year old father went to a free seminar promising to make him rich through real estate. The seminar was solely for the purpose of upselling him into attending a $1500 three day workshop by promising him they would teach him how to buy and sell foreclosures for huge profits (which is totally unrealistic because the vast majority of foreclosures today are because people are upside down in their homes) Anyway, he goes to the 3 day workshop and when he comes home we find out that they pressured him into spending $35k MORE! I don’t care who you are there is no real estate course worth $35k. Then he proceeds to tell us how the majority of people there were SENIORS like him! tricked into thinking they can make a quick profit! If this isn’t the definition of preying on the elderly then I don’t know what is.

Throughout, the instructor portrays him or herself as knowledgeable in the Donald Trump way of investing and that he or she is close to Defendant Trump through firsthand accounts of Defendant Trump.

The instructor also plays on the fears of the audience, which includes a significant percentage of senior citizens. "How many of you lost a lot of your 401k investment in the market? How many of you are retired or want to retire? How many of you want to leave a legacy or property to your children or grandchildren?" The speaker encourages attendees, including the elderly, to cash out their 401K' s or increase their credit limits so they can supposedly make a higher return on their investments in the foreclosure market.
MORE HEARSAY, NO PROOF! MORE PLEASE!

Someone who is fluent in TardLogic™ please explain how GIVING money to someone is defrauding them.

MORE HEARSAY, NO PROOF! MORE PLEASE!
Your entire OP is hearsay, you hypocritical retard. I am providing court documents. I also have Trump's deposition where he admitted he lied in his promotions of Trump U.

Trump is EXTREMELY lucky that judge postponed his trial until after the election.

A website set up to defend Trump University, 98percentapproval.com, has published 10,000 student evaluations, but not all of them were from paying students. They include some from the more than 3,000 free guests that paying participants were encouraged to bring to the classes. More than 2,000 other students never made it to the end of their courses — they sought and received refunds before the end of their classes, as company policy allowed, according to court records.

ACCORDING TO COURT RECORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The up-sell

Insiders at Trump University have confirmed that the entire Trump University program is focused on the “up-sell” – the whole purpose of the free seminar is to get people to sign up for the $1,500 seminar. The purpose of the $1,500 seminar is to get people to sign up for the $35,000 seminar, and the entire purpose of that seminar is to get people to sign up for additional Seminars, products and books. Instructors were taught to be “armed with objections and rebuttals” and to “work the room with special attention to team members in possession of a credit card that needs to be run.

http://www.trumpuniversitylitigation.com/Content/Documents/Makaeff Complaint.pdf

A website set up to defend Trump University, 98percentapproval.com, has published 10,000 student evaluations, but not all of them were from paying students. They include some from the more than 3,000 free guests that paying participants were encouraged to bring to the classes. More than 2,000 other students never made it to the end of their courses — they sought and received refunds before the end of their classes, as company policy allowed, according to court records.

ACCORDING TO COURT RECORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Money back guarantee and cancellation policy–

Students consistently complain that they have timely requested refunds under Trump University’s money-back guarantee, but that Trump University failed to refund them their money. In addition, Trump deliberately designed its program and cancellation policy so that once students realize they are not getting the information promised, it is too late to cancel. For example, in regard to the $1,500 seminar, students must cancel by the end of the first day (Friday) to get a full refund. However, on Friday, students are told that all of the “good stuff” is going to happen on Saturday. On Saturday, Trump representatives will call the students’ leads, they will review their financial profile to assess what real estate investments are appropriate, and will tell them about exclusive mentorship opportunities with Trump University. Therefore, students are baited into waiting until the next day, and letting the cancellation period expire, to see if Trump University will deliver – which it does not.

http://www.trumpuniversitylitigation.com/Content/Documents/Makaeff Complaint.pdf

IF THEY WANTED REFUNDS THEY GOT THEM "BEFORE" COMPLETING THE COURSE....WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HERE? COURT RECORDS SHOW THOSE THAT WANTED REFUNDS BEFORE THE COMPLETION OF THE COURSE GOT THEM!

DONALD TRUMP'S TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC TO FILL HIS POCKETS:

11jrjfp.jpg

Nice try. Fail.

Have you got any actual evidence to support these claims? So far, the only thing I've seen is your say-so.

Forum List

Back