🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guess who used to be a corporate lawyer at Monsanto?

Last edited:
Today's supremes individually and as a group are the lowest integrity people and the lowest quality legal minds ever to disgrace SCOTUS.

There isn't a universally acclaimed intellectual on either side of the partisan divide; worse, between KELO, CITIZENS and Obamacare every member of the court has demonstrated a complete lack of personal integrity and total disregard for the constitution.

surprised?

Monsanto: Big Guy on the Block When it Comes to Friends in Washington - OpenSecrets Blog
Thomas worked as a corporate lawyer for Monsanto in the 1970s. Thomas has participated in at least one other case involving the company, Monsanto v. Geertson, which resulted in a favorable decision for Monsanto; Thomas joined the majority in that case.

moron

I miss being a regular here to read your brilliant retorts :clap2: :rolleyes:

Big Banks and Big Business OWN the US Gov't. You think it's just limited to the Judicial Branch?

Cheering for "your side" is just ignoring half the problem.

Democratic Progress: List of Monsanto Lobbyists Who Held Gov Positions in 2012

banks, agri biz, big pharma, gun manufacturers, insurance, etc... own the place yes.
So can you tell me why I should EVER vote again?

The only reason I see is to get out of the house on election day.

Big Banks and Big Business OWN the US Gov't. You think it's just limited to the Judicial Branch?

Cheering for "your side" is just ignoring half the problem.

Democratic Progress: List of Monsanto Lobbyists Who Held Gov Positions in 2012

banks, agri biz, big pharma, gun manufacturers, insurance, etc... own the place yes.
So can you tell me why I should EVER vote again?

not as long as Citizens United is still in effect

Forum List

Back