Guilty Until Proven Innocent

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Another reason people are very wary of the feral piggies

After a months-long trip to visit extended family in Cincinnati, Charles Clarke was approached by local law enforcement while preparing to board a flight home to Orlando. A tip from a ticket agent, who claimed that Clarke’s bag smelled like marijuana, had spurred the encounter.

The officers, who were working with the Drug Enforcement Administration, began quizzing Clarke, a 22-year-old African-American and college student, on his travel plans. They also asked him if he was carrying cash. Believing he had nothing to hide from law enforcement, Clarke consented to a search of his carry-on bag.

“I asked them if they searched my [checked] bags, and they told me yes and that they didn’t find anything,” Clarke said in a video released by the Institute for Justice, the libertarian public interest law firm that is representing him in federal court. “And to prove the fact that I didn’t have anything, I let them search my carry-on. And they didn’t find anything. I didn’t have any drugs on me, anything at all, and they still took my money.”

Guilty Until Proven Innocent - Talk Poverty

Federal law enforcement, thanks to an unlimited budget and secret federal expansion of federal jurisdiction, generally runs the freaking show in almost every crime including simple assaults which are deemed "hate crimes". Thanks to the unrelenting political support from the mainstream media any honest politician who dares criticize the conduct of federal law enforcement will be subject to unrelenting negative propaganda until they learn to go along with the system. The Ruby Ridge siege by the ATF during George Bush Sr. administration is a perfect example. When the mainstream media justified the murder of Randy Weaver's wife and his son by federal cops there wasn't a single congressperson who wanted to get involved. When the same outlaws went on to rewrite the Constitution during Waco everybody in Congress ducked and waited for the mainstream media to justify using poison gas and tanks against American citizens. How bad can it get when the ATF and the FBI decide that shipping a couple of thousand illegal weapons to drug cartels in Mexico (operation Fast/Furious) was a good idea? Almost nobody in the mainstream media criticized the outrageous criminal action of federal police and there wasn't a single "investigative reporter" who was curious enough to count the innocent dead in Mexico or interview the widow of the U.S. Border Patrol Agent who was killed by a Mexican outlaw using ta weapon supplied by the freaking U.S. federal law enforcement. Nobody got indicted or fired thanks to the disinterest in the media and the coward politicians who were elected to deal with this stuff.

Federal law enforcement, thanks to an unlimited budget and secret federal expansion of federal jurisdiction, generally runs the freaking show in almost every crime including simple assaults which are deemed "hate crimes". Thanks to the unrelenting political support from the mainstream media any honest politician who dares criticize the conduct of federal law enforcement will be subject to unrelenting negative propaganda until they learn to go along with the system. The Ruby Ridge siege by the ATF during George Bush Sr. administration is a perfect example. When the mainstream media justified the murder of Randy Weaver's wife and his son by federal cops there wasn't a single congressperson who wanted to get involved. When the same outlaws went on to rewrite the Constitution during Waco everybody in Congress ducked and waited for the mainstream media to justify using poison gas and tanks against American citizens. How bad can it get when the ATF and the FBI decide that shipping a couple of thousand illegal weapons to drug cartels in Mexico (operation Fast/Furious) was a good idea? Almost nobody in the mainstream media criticized the outrageous criminal action of federal police and there wasn't a single "investigative reporter" who was curious enough to count the innocent dead in Mexico or interview the widow of the U.S. Border Patrol Agent who was killed by a Mexican outlaw using ta weapon supplied by the freaking U.S. federal law enforcement. Nobody got indicted or fired thanks to the disinterest in the media and the coward politicians who were elected to deal with this stuff.
How bad can it get when the ATF and the FBI decide that shipping a couple of thousand illegal weapons to drug cartels in Mexico (operation Fast/Furious) was a good idea?

Link?

Forum List

Back