Gun control activist charged in assassination attempt

MarcATL

The shooter LOLOLOLOLOLOL
1644941063789.png

Maybe we just need to ban anti-gunners from possessing firearms?

I missed the part of the article about being a gun control activist. Brown certainly did not exercise gun control in that guy's office, or he would be charged with murder. Greenburg is lucky Brown did not exercise basic gun control. Very lucky.

White 6

I and other trained, permitted carriers, were against constitution carry, here in Tennessee, as was law enforcement. I wrote my Representative and the Governor while it was being considered. It passed by a large margin. I still don't think it is a good idea.

I and other trained, permitted carriers, were against constitution carry, here in Tennessee, as was law enforcement. I wrote my Representative and the Governor while it was being considered. It passed by a large margin. I still don't think it is a good idea.
I take issue with the cost and a lack of reciprocity. In my state it costs about $180 to get a first time permit.

I take issue with the cost and a lack of reciprocity. In my state it costs about $180 to get a first time permit.
Cost where you live is really high, indeed. In Tennessee, I do the 8 year military enhanced @ $65.00.
Our permits enjoy reciprocity in 36 states. I never lost much in the other 14 states and have better places to travel and spend my retirement funds.

Forum List

Back