Gun control whackos open fake gun shop to guilt-trip people

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Consummate liars and charlatans:

"I like this clip as a microcosm of the gun-control movement in that it’s concerned chiefly with moral self-congratulation....This is a shaming exercise, pure and simple. And just to ensure that the appropriate amount of shame was expressed, if not actually felt, the producers exposed the ruse to the customers afterward and then stuck a camera in their faces to ask them if they’d reconsidered their purchase. Go figure that people who live in a very liberal, very anti-gun city, faced with the prospect of appearing in a viral vid that shows them trying to buy the SAME TYPE OF GUN ADAM LANZA USED, BRO, chose to express contrition when confronted.
And of course, as tends to happen when liberals use props to make their point on gun control (right, David Gregory?), they may end up tangled in the same thicket of regulations they’ve planted."

Video Gun-control groups open fake gun shop in NYC to guilt-trip people for wanting guns Hot Air

Ruh roh:

“First off, the firearms and accessories hanging in the background do not appear to comply with either New York City law or the so-called SAFE Act,” said NYSRPA President Thomas King in a statement.
“Second, it felony violation of the Sullivan Act for a person to posses a handgun anywhere in New York without a license. The video clearly shows individual ‘customers’ handling various handguns and doing so in an unsafe manner..."

I'll bet those dweebs were stunned at how many people want guns.

It's almost like the majority of the people believe in the right to have and bear arms, or something.

I only buy guns at gun shows. Those douchebags wouldn't last two seconds at a gun show.

Consummate liars and charlatans:

"I like this clip as a microcosm of the gun-control movement in that it’s concerned chiefly with moral self-congratulation....This is a shaming exercise, pure and simple. And just to ensure that the appropriate amount of shame was expressed, if not actually felt, the producers exposed the ruse to the customers afterward and then stuck a camera in their faces to ask them if they’d reconsidered their purchase. Go figure that people who live in a very liberal, very anti-gun city, faced with the prospect of appearing in a viral vid that shows them trying to buy the SAME TYPE OF GUN ADAM LANZA USED, BRO, chose to express contrition when confronted.
And of course, as tends to happen when liberals use props to make their point on gun control (right, David Gregory?), they may end up tangled in the same thicket of regulations they’ve planted."

Video Gun-control groups open fake gun shop in NYC to guilt-trip people for wanting guns Hot Air

Ruh roh:

“First off, the firearms and accessories hanging in the background do not appear to comply with either New York City law or the so-called SAFE Act,” said NYSRPA President Thomas King in a statement.
“Second, it felony violation of the Sullivan Act for a person to posses a handgun anywhere in New York without a license. The video clearly shows individual ‘customers’ handling various handguns and doing so in an unsafe manner..."
another non credible wacko right blog site....
typical kosher hag shit....

"Gun control whackos open fake gun shop to guilt-trip people"

Another idiotic rightwing thread that fails as a hasty generalization fallacy, another example of how many on the right disdain dissent and opinions that differ from their own.

I only buy guns at gun shows. Those douchebags wouldn't last two seconds at a gun show.

To hell with gun shows,get em here....ARMSLIST - Firearms Classifieds
That way you dont have to wait around for a gun show and you get both the type. Those who sell at gun shows and those who dont.

Waiting for gun shows is kind of a ritual thing. It's an event. I see a lot of people that I only see at the shows. Besides, waiting for a show is like a governor switch on my gun buying.

That way you dont have to wait around for a gun show and you get both the type. Those who sell at gun shows and those who dont.

Waiting for gun shows is kind of a ritual thing. It's an event. I see a lot of people that I only see at the shows. Besides, waiting for a show is like a governor switch on my gun buying.

Nothing wrong with having something to look forward to.

That way you dont have to wait around for a gun show and you get both types. Those who sell at gun shows and those who dont.
That armslist.com site is a GREAT site. I WILL be spending money there!

I wont say how many unregistered firearms I've bought there.
It's a Constitutionalist dream.

That way you dont have to wait around for a gun show and you get both types. Those who sell at gun shows and those who dont.
That armslist.com site is a GREAT site. I WILL be spending money there!

Just look in the private seller listings...:eusa_shhh:

Further evidence that liberals are retards. If IQ tests were mandatory for voting there would be no elected liberals in office. Those boys behind the counter must have peed their beds trembling in fear. Their ancestors would be ashamed.

I would have loved to have a conversation with one of them. I'd point the gun at them and pull the trigger. See? It's perfectly safe!

Further evidence that liberals are retards. If IQ tests were mandatory for voting there would be no elected liberals in office. Those boys behind the counter must have peed their beds trembling in fear. Their ancestors would be ashamed.

I would have loved to have a conversation with one of them. I'd point the gun at them and pull the trigger. See? It's perfectly safe!
Recent history and fact show us conservatives with guns kill game or shoot targets. Democrats with guns shoot people. If they {democrats} truly want to cut gun crime then they {democrats} should turn their guns over to the closest adult.

Forum List

Back