Gun Control Works!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This video has some very shocking statistics. After viewing the video it is quite clear to me that Gun Control does work. See the video and decide for yourselves whether you come to the same conclusion. Thanks for viewing.

[ame=http://youtu.be/0sujnvIV4g4]Gun Control Works - YouTube[/ame]

Agree but, I still don't like the word or the concept of "control".

And yet, we do need to work to keep guns away from the nutter's favorite groups - criminals, terrorists, illegals and the mentally ill.

Will we be 100% successful? Nope. But that doesn't mean we should just lie down ad let the crazy people take over the world. As with their constantly referenced cars, we can't stop all the death but we can make a huge dent and that's what its all about.

10155896_744578182230716_2127971220_n_zpsc4051d7b.jpg

I believe a good solid first step would be to agree
on how to enforce Constitutional principles, standards, and ethics for all people and parties equally.

If we stand together to enforce equal protections and inclusion for all people,
instead of undermining each other's consent for "political gain,"
maybe we'd have more authority to enforce respect for law in general.

If we not only addressed abuses of law/power, but agreed on CORRECTIONS
and restitution in each incident, case by case, we might learn the causes and prevent abuses in the future from
repeating, projecting or escalating by catching the conflicts early while they are easier to resolve and remedy.

I believe enforcing a consistent standard of civil laws, across the board undivided,
would deter criminal behavior that justifies "overriding the consent of others
for personal benefit at the expense of someone else's equal rights."

And yet, we do need to work to keep guns away from the nutter's favorite groups - criminals, terrorists, illegals and the mentally ill.

Will we be 100% successful? Nope. But that doesn't mean we should just lie down ad let the crazy people take over the world. As with their constantly referenced cars, we can't stop all the death but we can make a huge dent and that's what its all about.

Last edited:

One major difference I can offer is that the regulations on cars and driving all center around driving on public roads. If you do not drive on public roads, none of them apply. I can drive without a license, drive an unregistered vehicle, and do pretty much anything I want with a car without breaking any laws.

Forum List

Back